• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
i know theres mostly guys on here and shit...but fuck! not one vday thread!!

fuck ya'll men who hate this day!! which is prolly 99% of you!!!
anyways... here goes nothing!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BITCHES!!!!

:)

Aug 22, 2005
my wifey was mad at me for somthing????? i didn't give a fuck i picked up a 12 pack on my way home! FUCK IT.................

Nov 9, 2003
its about 8 here in hawaii right now and thats just enough time for me to sex up my ex girlfriend till 11 and then when she leave go to the bar till 2 and look for a lonely sad valentines day chick. hopefully with some big ass boobs. just thought i would share that cause who know what might happen.

Nov 4, 2005
i probably have everyone beat with what im doin. I have this freak girlfriend and its fuckin good. Sex is Awesome. And I happened to buy her some Lingerie from Victoria's Secret, spent about 80 dollars on it. She went and bought handcuffs and some flavored whip cream, and even brought her toys, like anal beads, dildos, she said i was gonna have the best night of my life. And Im Rollin

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Took my wife and my son to Capitol Grille on the Plaza. Spent a nice dime for some Steak and Salmon. Tried to go see Norbit but it was too late for that.

also sent her some Flowers and bought her a ring.

Im in the 1% Stacie.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
lvwytemike said:
i probably have everyone beat with what im doin. I have this freak girlfriend and its fuckin good. Sex is Awesome. And I happened to buy her some Lingerie from Victoria's Secret, spent about 80 dollars on it. She went and bought handcuffs and some flavored whip cream, and even brought her toys, like anal beads, dildos, she said i was gonna have the best night of my life. And Im Rollin

It sounds like she's going to use them on you......which is scary.

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN said:
Took my wife and my son to Capitol Grille on the Plaza. Spent a nice dime for some Steak and Salmon. Tried to go see Norbit but it was too late for that.

also sent her some Flowers and bought her a ring.

Im in the 1% Stacie.

Thats cool shit. I was right down the street at the BBQ spot Jack Stacks baby!!!

Oct 16, 2004
i guess i am in the 1% as well. i got my wife flowers, candy from me and our boys, a cd ,perfume, and some other stuff she loved. plus took her out to dinner.

Feb 17, 2006
i dont really care for valentines day, nothing i hate. i got my girl some candy a card, some roses, we both aint major fans of vday. then me and a few friends cooked up dinner for our girls then chilled in the hottub. it was good day, nice break from school and all the shit..

Dec 10, 2005
blah, fuck vd its a pathetic excuse to show blind smitten for another member of the human race doomed to the same reality we are. im a bitter kid lol. but anyways...i find it ironic how many people rolled yesterday. ur killing ur braiN!