/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006

i seen this on mac dres myspace..cant wait for this to come out..pretty sure theres gonna be some unreleased dre tracks

May 28, 2006
infinityslump said:
i doubt there will be any unreleased dre tracks. its a mixtape & the first one didnt have any either.
i heard some unrealesed stuff on the first one....on "16 Wit Dre" thats when i first heard tha song "Dope" when he was rappin from that ashinti beat and that "Livin" track and "Free Agents" and "Cutthoatish" and a couple more other tracks...but if that was all unrealeased tracks...what albums were those tracks off of?

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
I think thizz ent. should fuck wit DJ Macadocious Nutt, the same DJ who did Dont Hate The Player Hate The Game Pt.1, that shit was mixed together right, Backside wasnt the right choice.

Mar 6, 2006
Koopa24 said:
i heard some unrealesed stuff on the first one....on "16 Wit Dre" thats when i first heard tha song "Dope" when he was rappin from that ashinti beat and that "Livin" track and "Free Agents" and "Cutthoatish" and a couple more other tracks...but if that was all unrealeased tracks...what albums were those tracks off of?
i dont rememebr were they were from but not unreleased, cutthoatish is dirt dont hurt wit san quinn, why else are those songs a minute and a half

May 28, 2006
triple stacks said:
i dont rememebr were they were from but not unreleased, cutthoatish is dirt dont hurt wit san quinn, why else are those songs a minute and a half
i dont give a fuck..i still havent heard those songs before...lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wita name like dj backside....where the ass?!

lol, dope ass cover....

an i must agree, best cover yet, love the vintage look....although the grimey look on game is thick 2 KILLS!

but i love the THIZZstyle covers.....thizzlewashington, ronalddreagon, genie of the lamp....that goofy shit was what MD was about.....but that grimey shit was the treally shit

May 28, 2006
thizzmatt said:
That Cover Go...But They Do Need To Start Usin New Pics And Shit Thats One Used Up n Spit out
i kno mann...i kno they got more pics of him or they can use pics of him and other poeple and do some shit wit that pic or somethin and make a tight ass cova outta that

Mar 17, 2006
yea i doubt there is any new songs on here but maybe one like 16's wit dre "dope" i heard that was a freestyle . but anyways i think thizz is holdin bac on alot of dre shit pics, footage (cause i kno there was more than that was on treal tv 2) mayb soon they will drop a new solo album for dre

Feb 7, 2006
They Are Going 2 DropAnother US Open According 2 Mac Mall N Dat Interview But Back On Topic It Just Might Be Soume Unrealesd Dre In This Album Hopefully

May 28, 2006
Lesane said:
dj backside fuck up the first one. she cant mix for shit. just scratching into other songs
co-sign wit dat one....the only song she did a good job on was how she mixed up "P.I.M.P" and "Tizzle Drizzle Show" together at tha end of "P.I.M.P"