187 - Darkside Black Market Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
ok so i picked up this album at dimples the other day thinking it was a rap cd cause it had the genre rap on it and was released by black market in 1994.

but i listened to it and its all metal music, whiich isnt bad i enjoy listening to metal from time to time but this was in the rap section with the sticker on it saying rap? anyone know why ced signed these guys and why its being sold as a rap cd?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
ok so i picked up this album at dimples the other day thinking it was a rap cd cause it had the genre rap on it and was released by black market in 1994.

but i listened to it and its all metal music, whiich isnt bad i enjoy listening to metal from time to time but this was in the rap section with the sticker on it saying rap? anyone know why ced signed these guys and why its being sold as a rap cd?
i can only say that a group by the name of 187 on a known rap label might instinctively get miscategorized

Props: suspect#1