18+ functions in BAY AREA for NYE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
sorry dude, nye is for 21+. nobody, imean nobody wants to be out and be poppin welches martinis apple cider at midnight, or be around anyone poppin apple cider. you just cant fake being drunk.

come on, we are trying to boost the economy, not bring it down.

i think the safe bet, is to hit up one of those comic book stores and participate in a all nighter nerd love fest of magic the gathering-chinpokomon-sailor moon card games. hell, they might even have those trendy spiffy cupcakes that some dudes mom brought, cuz she felt sorry for all your souless piss ant lives.

and you might even see some drunk people outside from the window, while you wallow away at your shriveled up life behind a bunch of anime cards. all the while you look next to the 40 year old next to you, and you ask is that gonna be me in 20 years?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
sorry dude, nye is for 21+. nobody, imean nobody wants to be out and be poppin welches martinis apple cider at midnight, or be around anyone poppin apple cider. you just cant fake being drunk.

come on, we are trying to boost the economy, not bring it down.

i think the safe bet, is to hit up one of those comic book stores and participate in a all nighter nerd love fest of magic the gathering-chinpokomon-sailor moon card games. hell, they might even have those trendy spiffy cupcakes that some dudes mom brought, cuz she felt sorry for all your souless piss ant lives.

and you might even see some drunk people outside from the window, while you wallow away at your shriveled up life behind a bunch of anime cards. all the while you look next to the 40 year old next to you, and you ask is that gonna be me in 20 years?
DID YOU EVER FIND OUT WHAT SEMEN TASTES LIKE BRUH-GOON???