"17 REASONS [SKREWED N' CHOPPED]"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
I know I heard it before. I think it was on Northern-Ridaz before it went down, back in the day when they used to have all them albums up and shit. Anyways Skrewed N' Chopped aint my thing and I didnt like this either.

Oct 12, 2003
i'm peepin the samples right now, and damn some of the songs were just ruined. "Northside Soldier" was just destroyed. Good thing they didnt skrew and chop "DEDICATED TO THE RICHES". I might just cop it anyways just to get it tho. only 11 bucks

May 18, 2002
559_Soldado said:

do any of yall got this album? I wanted to get some feedback on it before i cop it. And why is this version still called "17 Reasons", when there are only 14 of the original 17 tracks on it?? LOL! I guess some tracks arent meant to be chopped and skrewed.

http://www.fetchamovie.com/cl.asp?catalogid=78509
If you get down with Chop & Screw then this album is for you if not then stay away...It was C & S'd by a Crew named (BeltWay 8) outa Texas so it's done professionally not just slowed like that immitation shit! Scottie 15 soundz cool chopped .....

May 18, 2002
unfortunately

pserx4 said:
this is off topic but have you heard this?
Yes it'z a couple of old recycled tracks from both sides Dyno's/ GoldToes...A couple of old Mr. Kee tracks Dyno tracks and the Black n Brown alligence from Kool Whips LP...! Did'nt buy it

Oct 12, 2003
@PSERX4
Yea i got that homie, copped it off of yahoo shopping for only 12 bucks. Just do a search under "GOLDTOES"
Tight cd if you got a DRF collection.

@KING LOUIE

Yea homie i'm into Chopped and Skrewed type of ish, I'm a big fan of DJ SKREW (R.I.P), and 3-6 Mafia. But from the samples i heard from this album i wasnt really feelin it. Probably because 17 reasons is argueably the greatest Bay Comp ever, and i'm bumpin it on the regular. But i'll see how i like it when I get my hands on it and I'm slumpin it in my car

K

KAH

yea that united we stand is a good cd if u dont have tha 10sion cd self titled cd & dynos engrave these word....., gangsta flea - mission most hated, kool whips cd dont know what its called if u have those cds then u have most of tha united we stand cd its a dope cd anyway

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
SUMONE ANSWER THIS...THIS ALBUM HAS THE TRACK ENTITLED "MI GENTE"?...IF SO...ANYONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL VERSION?...CUZ IM FEELIN THIS SHIT

K

KAH

ARMEN said:
SUMONE ANSWER THIS...THIS ALBUM HAS THE TRACK ENTITLED "MI GENTE"?...IF SO...ANYONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL VERSION?...CUZ IM FEELIN THIS SHIT

its on 18 wit a bullet i have it

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
man i got that screwed n chopped album...i bought it before i knew what that shyt really was...personally I HATE $ & C albums....sounds like shyt....but thats my opinion...i got it for 5 bucks at rasputins ....check ur local record shops used area...thats how i got mine only thing wrong wit it was a small crack on the case...

Aug 9, 2002
King-Louie said:
If you get down with Chop & Screw then this album is for you if not then stay away...It was C & S'd by a Crew named (BeltWay 8) outa Texas so it's done professionally not just slowed like that immitation shit! Scottie 15 soundz cool chopped .....
17reasonz is s&c by chopp-a-holix not beltway8. beltway8 s&c ryda thugz. I thought 17REASONS[SKREWED & CHOPPED] was an incredible album, yall are right though not everysong is ment 2 be skrewed,like east coast music sounds horrible skrewed & so does southern cali rap but tha bay & Texas are tha only ones i think that sound good skrewed, but this album is fuckin krazy. that northside souldier track was off da chain. If you into skrew than you gotta luv this. when i was bumpin that shyt in my ride all my boyz was askin who it was.now everyone is all into black-n-brown. Ive always liked black-n-brown so it dont matter if they skrew their shyt or not I still think they go hard regardless.