14k gold chain for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2003
14k gold chain for sale $70 shipped or trade for dual 12" sub box

im strugglin financially right now and i need to slang this 24" 14k 1/4" wide gold chain i got as a gift a while back, if you are interested make me an offer, i went to a pawn shop the other day, but them fools wouldnt buy it because they thought it was stolen, i got bills to pay so i gotta sell this shit

Oct 3, 2003
dont see how you can tell from those pics, you a professional jeweler or what? if anyone local to san jose is interested i would be down to roll through to an appraiser to get this shit appraised so there would be no problems as to it being real or not but otherwise you either take my word for it or drive down to san jose and we'll hit up a jeweler

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
... u said make a offer tho........ well u make a offer then cuz... how much u want for it? dont be so vague n be a business man homeboy... u wanna sell tha chain or not...... HOW MUCH U WANT FOR IT?

Oct 3, 2003
jay deuce said:
The 14k is what makes me think it aint real. Most real gold has a # code on the clasp, I can't remember the #'s but I know my chain had it.
i think you have silver and gold confused, because silver chains have 925 on it, as a mark to show that its 92.5% pure, if you look around online at jewelery stores you'll find 14k engraved on gold jewelry or ask your homies who got gold chains and peep the clasps, my homie has a chain thats way different than mine and it has 14k on it too

Oct 3, 2003
actually you might be right, you might have had some imported gold jewelry

found this on a website regarding karatage
"Look for the karat mark, which will tell you that the piece is real gold and the percentage of pure gold it contains. Pure gold, or 24K, is rarely used because it is soft and easily damaged. Instead gold is alloyed with other metals, such as copper, silver, nickel and zinc, to give it strength and durability. Different proportions of these alloys also give gold its rose, green, or white coloration. 18K gold is 75% gold; 14K is 58.5%; and 10K is 41.6%. The higher the karatage, the richer the color will be--and the more costly. In the U.S. jewelry must be at least 10K to be legally sold as real gold. (In Canada and Mexico, the minimum legal standard of karatage is 9K and 8K respectively.)
Imported gold jewelry may be stamped with different numbers. For example, the European markings for 14 karat gold jewelry is 585; for 18K is 750. "