14 NW ARTISTS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF (14 MP3 Downloads Inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This forum is dead, mainly in my opinion because people don't have music to talk about, common music we all share. Here are some cuts from my collection, of artists I don't think many people on here are familiar with, but have some talent nonetheless. All tracks are posted on YouSendIt, will be available until probably May 5.

DOWNLOAD & DISCUSS

Amos Miller - from Madrona neighborhood in Seattle
Amos Miller "It Ain't So Budiful"

Deep Thought & Touche - from South Seattle, been living in Vancouver for a few years
Deep Thought & Touche "Makes Ya Think"

JGinn - UW student originally from Tacoma, fairly conscious in his lyrics
JGinn "Please Exist"

Khalil Crisis - MC from South Seattle, very slick lyracist, Vitamin D makes him beats
Khalil Crisis "Still Love H.E.R."

Lost Angels - I don't know anything about these guys but this track's HOT
Lost Angels "Trying To Fly"

Mista Ock - East Coast style MC from South Seattle
Mista Ock "The Coldest Winter"

Mobb Related - South Seattle group, late 90s
Mobb Related "Strictly Grind'n"

Nomad - Seattle supreme lyracist, very deep voice, slept on big time
Nomad "Worldwide"

Playa'Lo - FunkDaddy protege, has had an album dropping forever but it hasn't dropped
Playa'Lo "Playaz Roll"

Playboy Bleav - South Seattle MC, this is a Seattle anthem track, underground
Playboy Bleav "Seattle Is a Bitch"

Stre Loc & Five One - I don't know much about these guys
Stre Loc & Five One "Ho"

Walt Nut - Deuce 8 artist, late 90s
Walt Nut "A Time to Kill"

Vee One & U.N.I. - South Seattle duo
Vee One & U.N.I. "Lost"

Wojack - Old school Tacoma artist, this is off his best album
Wojack "To the Brain"

Dec 11, 2002
I know of Playa'Lo and Wojack... heard the name Mista Ock someplace.... I'ma check them out... thanks....

Apr 25, 2002
Download & Listen.

Post which ones you loved, which ones you hated, and anything in between. If you're interested in buying an album, post that too, I might be able to help you find it (but all of this is either old or rare, otherwise I obviously wouldn't be posting full songs up).

Apr 6, 2006
Deep Thought "Makes Ya Think":... Outright nice.

Khalil "Still Love H.E.R.":... SOUNDS conscious. Decent. Eastcoast influenced.

J Ginn "Please Exist":...The song is shit. Period. I wouldnt expect to hear something like this. The feel of it. If it was cleaned up...rerecorded and a lil tapering to it, its a note-worthy CONSCIOUS single.

Vee-One & U.N.I."Lost": ...first listen, I wouldve turned it off. Song quality is big and the first 15 seconds made me cringe. BUT as I listened, the only thing wrong with the song is the HOOK!! 1st dude's verse was niiiiice! 3rd dude VOICE is listenable. Wouldve liked the hook done in that tone...

Wojack "To The Brain": ...this shit sounds old...but it wouldve been considered commercial. Shit is hot (in that time period). Sounds about '96 or so.

Lost Angels "Try To Fly": I fucks with the verses...chorus is lackin somethin. I dunno. It dont fit. The beat is nice and they ridin it like they runnin from the laws!

Playa'Lo "Playaz Roll": Shits crack! I dont know carried who-the rap or the beat, but the shit is sounding like classic '99 summer on Rustin Way! Wesside!

Mista Ock "Coldest Winter": Dude goes!

Its some fire on this list, doggy. Makes me wonder what mufuckas REALLY think about my shit! But after a few listened (some multiple spins, some of the shit turned off without a full play) I wonder why these artists arent more popluar AT LEAST locally?

D

Defiant2Silence

My favorite track of em all was "Tryin To Fly" by Lost Angels. That song is fucking sick I wonder why I never heard of em. I also liked Vee One & U.N.I. and Nomad.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Mista Ock - I've heard his music can't remember where though.

Mobb Related - I miss this CD someone stole this from me years ago & haven't seen it anywhere since bout 2000

Playa'Lo - Heard him on Livio CD

Wojack - Still have this CD somewhere in my collection

Apr 25, 2002
Defiant2Silence said:
My favorite track of em all was "Tryin To Fly" by Lost Angels. That song is fucking sick I wonder why I never heard of em. I also liked Vee One & U.N.I. and Nomad.
That track was on the Seattle The Dark Side Pt 2 compilation put out by Mix-a-Lot, I think it dropped about 2001. That track is fuckin hot.

The Nomad cut is hot too.

D

Defiant2Silence

Hey bro do you know any good sites that sell a lot of NorthWest Hip-Hop and Rap?

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
xpanther206 said:
This forum is dead, mainly in my opinion because people don't have music to talk about, common music we all share. Here are some cuts from my collection, of artists I don't think many people on here are familiar with, but have some talent nonetheless. All tracks are posted on YouSendIt, will be available until probably May 5.

DOWNLOAD & DISCUSS

Amos Miller - from Madrona neighborhood in Seattle
Amos Miller "It Ain't So Budiful"

Deep Thought & Touche - from South Seattle, been living in Vancouver for a few years
Deep Thought & Touche "Makes Ya Think"

JGinn - UW student originally from Tacoma, fairly conscious in his lyrics
JGinn "Please Exist"

Khalil Crisis - MC from South Seattle, very slick lyracist, Vitamin D makes him beats
Khalil Crisis "Still Love H.E.R."

Lost Angels - I don't know anything about these guys but this track's HOT
Lost Angels "Trying To Fly"

Mista Ock - East Coast style MC from South Seattle
Mista Ock "The Coldest Winter"

Mobb Related - South Seattle group, late 90s
Mobb Related "Strictly Grind'n"

Nomad - Seattle supreme lyracist, very deep voice, slept on big time
Nomad "Worldwide"

Playa'Lo - FunkDaddy protege, has had an album dropping forever but it hasn't dropped
Playa'Lo "Playaz Roll"

Playboy Bleav - South Seattle MC, this is a Seattle anthem track, underground
Playboy Bleav "Seattle Is a Bitch"

Stre Loc & Five One - I don't know much about these guys
Stre Loc & Five One "Ho"

Walt Nut - Deuce 8 artist, late 90s
Walt Nut "A Time to Kill"

Vee One & U.N.I. - South Seattle duo
Vee One & U.N.I. "Lost"

Wojack - Old school Tacoma artist, this is off his best album
Wojack "To the Brain"
Lost Angels aint from seattle, them is me and strange homies from La.... Strange from split 50 did the beat... also if you want a strange track get @ me... the boy got heat!!!