"13" Ces Cru Strange Music out for preorder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Preorders have started and the album art and tracklist are out.
This is probably my most anticipated Strange release this year next to Techs and I think it may have the potential to break SM open to a wider audience.

Now of course this has been said before but Im interested to see what happens with this EP and there follow up feature album

http://blog.strangemusicinc.com/2012/08/ces-cru-13-pre-order/

1. Tempus Fugit
2. Peter Parker
3. Klick Clack Bang
4. Colossuem
5. One Bomb State ft. Info Gates
6. Livin' Life
7. Time is Now
8. It's Over ft. Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko

Dec 25, 2003
Thats strange?? I saw a totally different cover on his fb that had Techs painted face rite up front & them barely seen shattered on both sides... I find that very misleading when I saw it...

Aug 16, 2003
Godemis is tight. I love what he brings to the track when hes on it but UBI brings that lyrical power/ legitamency to the group. W/O him I think poeple would look at God as a Lynch rip off (when he does his dark shit)

I think they bring out the best in eachother tho.

Oh..and LDS your boy JL can bust to! I caught him at the Ces Fest last month and he just killed his set. Hes also a real chill dude btw.

Aug 16, 2003
Thats strange?? I saw a totally different cover on his fb that had Techs painted face rite up front & them barely seen shattered on both sides... I find that very misleading when I saw it...
I think the pic is supposed to show that Tech is on the EP...which is given seeing that its a Strange Music release.

Aug 16, 2003
Well shit...since the Fucking Youtube nuked my video I'll post this one up. Ubi just posted the whole EP up today.

[video=youtube;lKicVq_niik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKicVq_niik&feature=g-all-u[/video]