11 Year Old Dies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
This shit happened in my hometown of Sunnyside, WA. I can't understand why people leave loaded guns in the house for young kids to get at? It seems like people just don't get it. Now a young girl is dead over some bullshit.

Here's the story:

11 Year Old Dies in Accidental Shooting 10/28/2004

An 11 year old Sunnyside girl is dead after she was shot in the head at a home in Sunnyside Thursday afternoon. Sunnyside Police say Nora Gonzalez was accidentally shot in the head by her 14 year old cousin, who was playing with a loaded .380 caliber handgun. Police Chief Ed Radder say the 14 year old repeatedly pointed the gun at Gonzalez until he accidentally pulled the trigger. The gun went off at close range and hit Gonzalez in the forehead. The bullet went through her head and lodged in a bedroom wall where Police recovered the slug.

Gonzalez' 16 year old brother was also in the home. The two boys initially told Police that two intruders shot Gonzalez through a window of the home as they tried to break in. The 14 year old later admitted he shot his cousin.

Nearby schools were placed on lockdown because of the intial reports of armed suspects on the loose. Schools were let out after that proved to be false.

Nora Gonzalez was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. She died from the gunshot wound late Thursday night.

11 Year Old Dies in Accidental Shooting

Apr 25, 2002
This happens all the time all over the country, it just takes it to hit close to home for people to see how easily it can happen to their children.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
LMD1510 said:
This happens all the time all over the country, it just takes it to hit close to home for people to see how easily it can happen to their children.
No matter when or where this happens it all hurts the same. Of course this is happenin all the time and that is why people need to wake the fuck up. I got 2 kids and there is no way in hell I'm leavin a loaded gun where they can find it. And you would think that the 14 year old cousin would know better than to be pointin a gun at someone, but like you said LMD, it happens all the time. I guess nobody ever expects shit like this to happen unless it happens close to home. It's just a tragedy that could've been avoided. Now there's an 11 year old girl gone too soon. The part that's even more sad is that I'm sure this won't be the last time this happens.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Lawz 2760 said:
shit sucks ..its about 10mins away from me

Sup juice..i stay out in granger
So, did you catch the story on the news? It's just some real sad shit to hear. I mean you hear about murders happenin and all that, but shit like this you don't really hear about too much. That's what makes this whole thang fucked up.

So, you out in Granger? That's only a hop, skip, and a jump from where I'm at. What you do out there?