11/5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
ADR just reiterated it for 1. because he didnt see the other post and 2. weve been recording a lot at TCs studio and have been hearing a lot of the new stuff and its awesome. Great to see a group like 11/5 back together with Frisco's top producer. Im very excited about the new Killahoe comp they got comin too. Dush Tray is back home workin on new music, the new UDI is about to drop, Drawz of 2-Illeven has a monster solo comin out with one of the hardest C-Fresh and Hennessy of 11/5 collabos of all fuckin time, Malice and Maine-O are making "My Hoes Name Is Nina pt. 2" for Malices "Redo" album - 2005 is going to be a good year for the hardcore underground fans.

Feb 19, 2003
Dankedout said:
cant wait
Neither can I! Hopefully there won't be twelve million delays and pushbacks (yeah, yeah, I know...Underground Rap and push-backs go together like peanut butter and jelly, but hey, hope springs eternal). It's been TOO long since 11/5 last released a group CD!

PEACE!

Dec 30, 2002
cHeWdOGG said:
c-fresh and hennessy on the same cut....damn

along with cougnut (RIP), those gotta be the most potent voices i ever heard

I swear i said I wanted to hear that combo like three years ago. lol cant wait

Dec 26, 2004
shit i barely got "the overdose" jus 2 months ago N its my 1st 11/5 CD i bought too, that shit blew me awa how tight they are for i always heard em or featured on comps N other artists CD. does Ny body know if they have or is there a websight about them or where i can order more of their CDs? Bay Area iz somewhat hard to find out here or they want fuckin 18 bucks for a CD!!
also can someone list all the CDs 11/5 have dropped...thanks. 11/5 iz the shit!!!!

Jan 23, 2004
aridan3at said:
shit i barely got "the overdose" jus 2 months ago N its my 1st 11/5 CD i bought too, that shit blew me awa how tight they are for i always heard em or featured on comps N other artists CD. does Ny body know if they have or is there a websight about them or where i can order more of their CDs? Bay Area iz somewhat hard to find out here or they want fuckin 18 bucks for a CD!!
also can someone list all the CDs 11/5 have dropped...thanks. 11/5 iz the shit!!!!
Your a fuckin idiot

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Dr.A1 - a LOT of people on this site are new to this Bay scene. I ask that you not discourage them even though I think as well "YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF 11/5????"

aridan3at - "The Overdose" is a nice album but you HAVE to check out 11/5's first 2 cd's. The group ( whether as individuals or as a group ) have been on enough compilations and collaborations that Dogday, their old label, were able to release TWO cds full of those appearances. I will also fully attest that ALL 3 members - Maine-o, Hennessy and Taydatay are some of the coolest people you will ever meet either as fans or as artists you work with. I will happily go as far to say that Maine-O is one of my favorite people in the Bay to be around.

I forget right now but I believe the first album was simply titled 11/5
and the second was "A-1 Yola"

I'm sure most of this board will agree that they are both classic albums. If you like them, check "The Unexpected" cd, where they were a part of a supergroup that also included UDI, Cold World and Big Mack. TC is producing their new album as well as the new Killahoe compilation. Jesus I wish I could share with all of you the new music they are doing. Its incredible. Not only are the Killahoes involved, but so are Dush Tray, C-Fresh of IMP and Malice.