11.19.07 Hartford CT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Who will be joining me for this epic concert?!
epic? hahahaha. u want epic than go couple hours outta ur way tomorrow night to the palladium then u'll know that connecticut aint got shit on the palladium show. thats where i'll be with 3 bitches and another dude drunk as fuck prolly makin mad noise haha

Nov 7, 2006
Yeah, Hartford cant fuck with The Palladium.

I can't go cause Im broke.
shoulda ran through the FYE in braintree coulda hooked u up wit a ticket if i was workin. my manager hooks me up with all the tickets i want for those type of shows if i sell good and since im the best seller i always get free tickets. i got 2 for tech n9ne, coulda got more but only needed 2. and i got 4 for the wu-tang show comin up. my DM just hooked me and like 8 co-workers up with Patriots divisional playoff game and AFC championship game if they make that far and its in section 146 seat 5 so imma be 5 seats away from the field wich is hella crazy cause them tickets are going for 2 G's but he got em for free and hooked my store up for being the best selling store in the district

Oct 16, 2006
epic? hahahaha. u want epic than go couple hours outta ur way tomorrow night to the palladium then u'll know that connecticut aint got shit on the palladium show. thats where i'll be with 3 bitches and another dude drunk as fuck prolly makin mad noise haha
Ive been to tech n9ne shows at the palladium, i have more fun at Hartford: tech puts more energy into his shows at the webster IMHO. PLUS i like the crack head neighborhood feel, but thats just me.

Aug 25, 2007
Its the 18th, brah.

And yeah, me and my homie are going.

ALL THE JUGGALOS AND SHITTY OPENING ACTS IN THE WORLD COULDN'T STOP ME FROM ENJOYING A TECH CONCERT.

Nov 7, 2006
just got back from the palladium show, shit was sick, loved krizz's new song anxiety or some shit and i also loved how they opened with all MLK shit then just did shit in order like all everready at once then anghellic i think then AP which i found weird. but yeah very good show

Nov 7, 2006
Ive been to tech n9ne shows at the palladium, i have more fun at Hartford: tech puts more energy into his shows at the webster IMHO. PLUS i like the crack head neighborhood feel, but thats just me.

no shit right. that show is in the middle of the hood. first time goin i was like what the fuck, we cant be at the right place but we were shit was hella funny.

Oct 16, 2006
SHOW WAS OFF THE FUCKING HOOK. TECH DID AN EXTENDED SET. DOG FACED GODS KILLED IT. POTLUCK... NEED I SAY MORE? I got the pleasure of kickin it with Hesh at the bar for a while and damn life on the road sounds fuckin nuts! The Jennifer Antison Bar tender hooked me and my boy up with mad free drinks too. What else.... Oh yeah some cutie was grindin all over me grabbin my nuts and forcibly placing my hand on her breasts. In hind site i shoulda taken her outside on the spot and layed the pipe but i didnt have any rubbers and i was enjoying the show more than i woulda enjoyed her anyways. Got to chill with Kaliko a bit after the show and got sigs from underrated kaliko and a bunch of the guys from DFG.

it was a fuckin ridic time, palladium aint got shit.

EDIT! The juggalos were fairly well behaved and didnt stink as much as usual , huge plus