106 Rick Lee 5 oclock mix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
he mixin straight bay shit its koo real koo except for ying yang whisper one song erythang else is bay and its main and underground they even played VANS SONG YEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO RICK LEEEEEE

Feb 26, 2005
rick is really big advocate & supporter of bay music. every sunday night he throws free shows @ the 358 culture lounge in san jo. peep him on the purple house president dvd reppin the yay to the fullest. hes gonna be on the radio panel at the next bay area rap summit. ricky is a good ass dude

Dec 9, 2005
Rick is a cool dude...always supportin The Bay

Hear his club sets and its almost all Bay shit...he even pulls out the old 11/5 shit !! Everybody light yo Vega, Everbody light yo Vegaaaa !! Man that was my shit back in 6th grade !

I didn't even know what the fuck a Vega was...lol

Aug 23, 2005
yes rick is an OG and one of the FIRST to really step to the plate on this bay movement! Plus, shit he put me on game about this hustle, I will always pay homage to the dude who is responsbile for DJ E Rock. Yee! The Bay Is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

DJ E ROCK