106 & Park Voting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
So is it all bullshit??????

I thought it was live......... So now that its taped the day before then that means that the voting is pointless then cuz i mean how you goin to vote for something today that was taped yesterday??????

May 5, 2005
My whole thing is, so they lie about the date during the taping like its acutally live? So if its Thanksgiving then they tape it the day before thanksgiving and act like, "Oh I just ate a big ass dinner i'm stuffed". When actually tommorow they gonna eat? How fuckin corny is that. "Hope yall had a great Easter" when actually easter is the day they recording? Tigga please!

Feb 25, 2006
Quick said:
So is it all bullshit??????

I thought it was live......... So now that its taped the day before then that means that the voting is pointless then cuz i mean how you goin to vote for something today that was taped yesterday??????
yeah i was thinkin the same thing...how u gonna tape it a day before, when u dont even kno if its gonna make the countdown the next day??? its all bullshit...

Dec 19, 2005
jSoong said:
http://www.bet.com/Site+Management/...purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished

check the 'who's on this week' this part. it says when it's actually live or not. and it seems like whenever there's guest appearances, its pre-recorded. i'm guessiiiing that they are worried about what the guests are gonna say on live television haha liek the whole kanye controversy on fox.
that doesnt tell you when it's live...it just says Top 10 Live when there are no guests or special events that day.