106 & PARK JUST REPPED THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

106 & PARK JUST REPPED THE BAY, 1ST POST

DJ ENOUGH WAS BUMPIN FEELIN MYSELF THEN HE SAID THATS FROM THE "BAY" HE HAD A BAY AREA GODFATHER SHIRT ON. THEN HE TOLD FREE AND AJ THAT HE WAS IN THE BAY AND GAVE A SHOT OUT TO FRISCO AND OAKLAND. THEN THIS BITCH IN THE CROWD FROM BK WAS TRYNA DO THE THIZZ DANCE FREE WAS LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOIN???? KEEP WATCH THEY MIGHT PLAY A BAY BEAT FOR FREESTYLE FRIDAY!

C

CCCUser925

OMG! ARE You SERIOUS? DOES THA MEANS THE BAY IS BACK?

HOLLY SHIT! YayYyYYY THE BAY IS BACK!!

*smell the sarcasm*

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
I was diggin that, Turned on the Tv n Folks Was Like " I'm In The buildin & I'm Feelin Myself" .... Then duu was Like "Thass From the Bay"! wit the Bay area Shirt on, I'ma Sac Nigga But I Still liked seein em Rep My Cuthroat Niggas.... Thass West Wit it...

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

DFLORES said:
OMG! ARE You SERIOUS? DOES THA MEANS THE BAY IS BACK?

HOLLY SHIT! YayYyYYY THE BAY IS BACK!!

*smell the sarcasm*
IT DONT MATTER WHETHER THE BAY IS BACK OR NOT I MEAN "BACK" COMPAIRED TO WHAT?
I THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING..... AND ITS A TASTE OF FRESH AIR AMONGST ALL THE YUKMOUTH THREADS

PEACE

May 5, 2005
LOL@ the bay is back. More like everybody is on Mac Dre's nuts because he died (RIP). Them squares wouldnt give two shits about Mac Dre if he was still living.

May 5, 2005
Actually some cats have told the truth. I remember when Avant was on to debut his new joint and when all was said and done. This dood in the crowd was like. "Hated it, You sound like a female your style is corny". Avant was tearing up looking like he was about to cry. Same with Ja Rule, some girl told him after him bringing his new joint of the day. "When you gonna stop singing in your songs". LOL Reality checks

Apr 26, 2004
near the end of the show, enuff said, "yeah on BET, we hella feelin ourselves" while poppin his collar like he wastrying to clown the bay. i dont know.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

jaytrees said:
near the end of the show, enuff said, "yeah on BET, we hella feelin ourselves" while poppin his collar like he wastrying to clown the bay. i dont know.

huh after awhile it did kinda seem as if they were mocking muthafuckas.

cuzz free said someshit to the degree of "at least you feel yourself or feelin yourself is a good thing" someshit......
oh well 106& park is still the biggest fucking nutt ride show on earth ...fuck it

Nov 2, 2004
Fuck BET, FUCK Aj, I wanna FUCK Free, and basically they are like Hot 97 where you can pay to keep ur video on. C'mon some of those videos that are on there for weeks are just horrible.asically it's just watchin reruns

Oct 16, 2004
that nigga DJ Enuff killed Bay shit he was like "I just got back from Frisco and I am 'hella feeling myself' " then gay ass AJ was like he sho is reppin the Bay he said "hella." That shit just killed it.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
im watchin 106 and park now, litterally, when exactly does Enuff talkin about the Bay come on? cuz im not tryna watch a whole hour and a half of this shit

Oct 16, 2004
that nigga has the BMC God Father t on. Black wit red lettering. Through out the whole thing he is like "I am hella feeling myself." In the beginning he says I just got back from Frisco and I got this t or some bullshit like that. But it aint worth watchin, that shit is disgraceful to the Bay. That nigga made it look like some mark ass shit.