106 and Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2006
Everybody check 106 and park tonight. Sean Paul and Sammie will be performing. Watch SP rep that 3rd Wall ent on the neck. Yeah, Kansas city stand up this is a good look again for the city.

Much respect to them G's overthere at 3rd wall repping the town on some Godzilla shit. Also Kansas City watch for that new Rich the Factor "Cake Walk" produced by Raw Beatzz". The boy stock is about to go quasar. I mean on some stupid dumb shyt. Kansas city it is that time.

Anybody looking for some RAW BEATZZ I got the hook. Seriuous responses only.

If you got the bread come on and step ya life up.
email - [email protected]

Got those hot verses from some of Kansas citys best. Top dollar though you know we stay up on that swag talk, thats what it take to get the scritch.

Aug 31, 2005
FA SHO. RAWBEATZZ GOT THAT SERIOUS BANGOUT SHIT.
WE GOT THAT NEW SEAN PAUL(YBZ)-"MY SWAG" PRODUCED BT RAW ON OUR NEW MIXTAPE. "RIDIN' DIRTY" VOL.4 GATEWAY CLASSIC SPECIAL EDITION.
ALSO BE LOOKIN OUT FOR THAT STREETMONSTAZ/RAWBEATZZ PROJECT THAT'S GON SLAP THA SHIT OUT OF YA IN A HOT MIN.

Oct 26, 2006
Yella Boi said:
Someone ask RICH the FACTOR whats up wit him and Lil GRIMEY when they really do sumthin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA ATCHA BOI YELLA let me know wassup on tha CD GRIMEY on..... I still got ya'll picture when ya'll was at the club......