100 things you SHOULD know about Africa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Yeah, some people just like to debate. i guess thats just life.

whats up with mark 7 comin' in here talkin bout italy though? as respectfully as i can say this, who the fuck cares about italy in a africa facts thread?

unless theres some link between italy and africa i'm not quite up on?

That shit aint true, post up a 100 facts about aztec/mayan indians or facts about asians and i would be equally as interested and im not either one of those races/cultures. why was that even a cause of debate?

i dont think only black people watched the BET special on seirra leone or went to see blood diamond....maybe people ARE interested in africa...

i dont see a problem with the thread?

Aug 6, 2006
^Haha, Mark 7 is a coon, I was beginning to think I did something wrong for posting this:rolleyes:, I'm not sure if it undermined his previously unguided beliefs about Africa or what, but it touched a nerve for some reason. I'd never do that in any threads about Asia or Europe, I'd simply try and contribute to the discussion, but this isn't that thread..

2-0-Sixx said:
Yes, that's exactly where it's from. I think in a thread about an African ruler/dictator who claims to have a cure for HIV..
Ok, yea, that's where I read it.. Again, very relevant..

Mar 15, 2005
this thread should be moved to GOM.....where it should of been to begin wit.....you gonna get enough negative responses in there open forum only makes those responses 10 times more likely......

i aint tryin to take away from the great shit that early africans did but i still dont beleive they jus popped up one day and created the world from knowledge they jus came up wit in thier minds......i still beleieve in the ancient society that existed before them......

ParkBoys you have seemed to been on some kinda crusade wit all this africa knoweldge lately.....not sure what your purpose is but most people aint gonna care and jus cuz you read all the shit in books dont mean its true.....i tried to tell you there was evidence of the atlanteans and you tried to shit all over that but you havent read about the evidence....it jus doesnt put the Africans in such a great light as your version of history so you dont even wanna hear about it.......

another thing do you beleive in God or no????

Mar 12, 2005
I just have one question. I understand history is important and shit. ParkBoyz you seem to have an anti-answering sentiment when asked about things that pertain to your threads. How would you like it if I posted shit about the Indigenous Filipinos or unknown facts about Mexico and you asked me a question, and I said, "Fuck off and read it". That's not very informing, instead of appealing to the masses, you're pushing them away from what you're you're trying to achieve. Anyways, once again I know history is significant and that you're trying to educate, the ignorant. What else are you trying to accomplish?

Mar 15, 2005
"Atlanteans"

the ones Homer spoke of in his epics.....the "great race of giants" in the bible before the great flood.......etc......thier mentioned in all sorts of different cultures and history......

read the atlantis blueprint.....its not jus cooked up scenerios like ParkBoys would call it.....real solid evidence that points to a society that had vast knowledge....some of it was shit we cant even come up wit today...they were destroyed during a great event of earth changes that occured in which the poles shift and the entire globe is rearanged......there main city was in what is now Antartica......this is somewhat of the theory that the writers of Predator Vs Alien stole to use in thier story.....it made for a good lil plot in a movie and also makes the real theorys seem like a joke......so they can laugh at the serious scientists who are actually on to something that most Governments especially the US dont want us to know.....

the African, Mayans,Asians, Babylonians etc..... all have similarities in thier ancient culture cuz they got thier knowledge from the bits n peices left behind by the Atlanteans......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
oh, god.

moving along

why are yall actin' like the guy wrote the shit himself, though?

he copied and pasted it because and found it informative, i dont think homie stated "any questions after you read this, ask parkboyz the all-knowing masta of africa"

so what if he dosent want to answer questions, does he have an obligation to just because of a thread bieng made?

i dont feel the need to stick up for anyone really, i just dont get what the uproars about..some of yall must have personal static or somethin'.

Mar 15, 2005
yeah sounds crazy but like i said ......real SOLID evidence that makes sense of why lil groups of people all over the world who werent no where near each other did similar great things.....like study the planets.....perform math equasions.....made calanders......built pyramids and other significant monuments(at precice angles and on landmarks left behind by atlanteans who had already mapped out the entire planet).....

you cant debunk it till you read it and contemplate all the facts....if you aint read it i dont wanna hear that its bullshit cuz i doubt you can read this whole book and come bacc and not have some consideration towards it being true......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
well, i cant debunk david icks theory that a race of reptilian humanoids called the babylonian brotherhood run the world, either.

that dosent mean it dosent sound like someones had too many drugs for lunch, and not me.

i'm not as swayed by conspiracism as you may be..

Aug 6, 2006
Me and Valley already been through the Atlantis and lost civilization stuff on G.O.M, he seems to believe strongly in that, but whatever. And yes, I believe in a God Valleypain, why'd you ask that?

Aug 6, 2006
The Red Sin said:
I just have one question. I understand history is important and shit. ParkBoyz you seem to have an anti-answering sentiment when asked about things that pertain to your threads. How would you like it if I posted shit about the Indigenous Filipinos or unknown facts about Mexico and you asked me a question, and I said, "Fuck off and read it". That's not very informing, instead of appealing to the masses, you're pushing them away from what you're you're trying to achieve. Anyways, once again I know history is significant and that you're trying to educate, the ignorant. What else are you trying to accomplish?
Emphasis in bold.. No it isn't that at all, I just don't usually entertain sarcasm and I don't tolerate condescending idiots who I sense to have an ulterior motive.. I surely do not appreciate full scale interrogation based on the simple fact of me posting a thread about Africa. What is it that you try to accomplish when you make your religious threads and have your little heated debates about God?

Mar 15, 2005
well that plays a part in what you gonna soak up from history....the atlantis blueprint and its theories would make many religions seem false at 1st glance and would fucc up many churches all over the world.....but at the same time it would make sense of why so many cultures beleived in many gods and why these gods were similar to other cultures gods even though these cultures didnt even know each other......

and Gas One....does that dude provide SOLID EVIDENCE OF HIS THEORY????

Aug 6, 2006
ValleyPainProduct said:
well that plays a part in what you gonna soak up from history....the atlantis blueprint and its theories would make many religions seem false at 1st glance and would fucc up many churches all over the world.....but at the same time it would make sense of why so many cultures beleived in many gods and why these gods were similar to other cultures gods even though these cultures didnt even know each other......

The God I know never mentioned Atlantis and made man smart enough to use his own ingenuity to create his own civilizations, respectively. Any similarities between distant groups is due to the similarities between civilized people with civilized behavior.

Mar 12, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
just don't usually entertain sarcasm and I don't tolerate condescending idiots who I sense to have an ulterior motive
Rusty was Curious, he could have been ignorant on what you posted and just wanted some clarification.
ParkBoyz said:
I surely do not appreciate full scale interrogation based on the simple fact of me posting a thread about Africa.
When I post threads about Jesus, I expect to be asked questions. My primary source would be the bible, and should I be asked a hypothetical question, I'll give my opinion based on the Bible as best as I can. If I can't give them answer, we can search the bible together and discuss. Where do you get far in life when you don't ask questions. There's a reason we have curiosity, that's to learn right?
ParkBoyz said:
What is it that you try to accomplish when you make your religious threads and have your little heated debates about God?
When someone makes a ridiculous remark about the existence of God ie ThaG. When someone misinterprets the bible like you have in the past. When someone has been given clarification, sharp interpretation, and scholar approval yet still can't comprehend such simple answers and continues to either pull straws or belittle the info and passing it off as "too vague". When people claim they know, but really have no clue about religion. I try not to argue when it comes to Christianity, I've learned Zeal goes a small way and makes a prospect turn. Which is why you should try your best to help these people understand.

Aug 7, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
The God I know never mentioned Atlantis and made man smart enough to use his own ingenuity to create his own civilizations, respectively. Any similarities between distant groups is due to the similarities between civilized people with civilized behavior.
THAT DEPENDS ON WHOSE PERSPECTIVE OF BEING CIVILIZED UR TALKIN ABOUT.........

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ValleyPainProduct said:
of course he does.

but conspiracists play off of what we call "the grey area"

which is why it cannot be proved or dissaproved at the same time
you can believe in atlantis if you want, its cool with me

attempting to prove it wrong or right would just be a big ass circle

Mar 12, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
Tell me your gods name, and some of us who know religion can be the judge of that.

Mar 15, 2005
so i guess if i published a book somewhere and said a million things about africa you would agree wit me.....even though you yourself woldnt know if it was actually true.....what kind of degrees do you hold???? are you an archaeologist???? did you travel to africa and uncover these things yourself?????

i doubt you did.....you read about these things....your mind tells you it makes sence therefore its what you want to beleive and thas what makes it TRUE FACTS.......same thing wit my theories....only difference is i dont call you a dumbass or an idiot for not believing what i believe.....

they told us hundreds of TRUE FACTS in history class and expect us to accept that shit......but none of us was actually there ourselves and none of us did the field research we jus go by what others tell us.......

Aug 6, 2006
The Red Sin said:
Rusty was Curious, he could have been ignorant on what you posted and just wanted some clarification.
That's not how I took it, maybe you know him but I'm not as trusting and I sensed sarcasm. If I was wrong, there's no reason to go on about it, it's been covered.

The Red Sin said:
When I post threads about Jesus, I expect to be asked questions. My primary source would be the bible, and should I be asked a hypothetical question, I'll give my opinion based on the Bible as best as I can. If I can't give them answer, we can search the bible together and discuss. Where do you get far in life when you don't ask questions. There's a reason we have curiosity, that's to learn right?
Yes, but you expect to be asked questions concerning the topic, I was not prepared to delve into current world politics, sociology, and modern history, and frankly did not feel like going there (and rightly so).

The Red Sin said:
When someone makes a ridiculous remark about the existence of God ie ThaG. When someone misinterprets the bible like you have in the past. When someone has been given clarification, sharp interpretation, and scholar approval yet still can't comprehend such simple answers and continues to either pull straws or belittle the info and passing it off as "too vague". When people claim they know, but really have no clue about religion. I try not to argue when it comes to Christianity, I've learned Zeal goes a small way and makes a prospect turn. Which is why you should try your best to help these people understand.
The G is a bad example first of all, some people aren't participating with a vested interest to learn, and this is how I interpreted that situation.. I feel no obligation towards certain types of people, I'm not a master teacher with practiced patience and if I feel the sign of a threat or disruption, I try and dissolve and/or ignore the situation.. Maybe you work by a different philosophy, but all though when we talk religion salvation is at stake, so maybe there's more incentive on your part (to save souls).