10 YEARS TODAY COUGNUT WAS LAYED TO REST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rip c-o-u-g-n-u-t! scandlous sleepin in your bed/45 pointed dead at your head that's scandlous! one of the first bay slaps i heard and bought. i think i still got that i.m.p. no prisoners maxi single somewhere.

Dec 25, 2003
What? What?? Herm Lewis reeleased a book or sumthin u tryin to say???
I mean, I have all his comps including his "Solo Album" which is another addition to his comp saga but never knew he reeleased a book??? What it is about tho??? His perspective on the music industry, bay area rap scene??? Fill me in on that!!
Imma go look him up for u unless u have another link......

Mar 26, 2010
i dont think his book ever came out but sb probably know how to get it , he got a dvd also dope dvd

sb - that cougnut verse one of my fav all time he killed it for mr cee , not to many people know about that song cougnut was one of the hardest on the mic but the coolest in person he showed everyone respect ! the bay area rap game will forever miss him and his energy

Dec 4, 2007
What? What?? Herm Lewis reeleased a book or sumthin u tryin to say???
I mean, I have all his comps including his "Solo Album" which is another addition to his comp saga but never knew he reeleased a book??? What it is about tho??? His perspective on the music industry, bay area rap scene??? Fill me in on that!!
Imma go look him up for u unless u have another link......
yeah he got a book out i remember reading it at T.C. house with the homie Huggie!