10 YEARS TODAY COUGNUT WAS LAYED TO REST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
As Ive always been sayin; Im perhaps the only mexican in all of San Diego who is the biggest Cougnut fan, supporter, & promoter... Been bumpin him for 11 years now since my high school senior year when I 1st heard him on the No Face Killaz Comp dropped under Black Market & then the Lockdown comp I bought a lil while after & I was completely OWNED!!!!!! My coworker down here who is Mexican who perhaps is the only other Mex/Latino Ive known who likes him & known him from his appearance on WCBB1 & a few other Bay comps & been tellin him about Apt.3 & everything ya done over the years while we been workin alongside each other & have him listen to the Known Associates comps & he liked it alot to be honest all due to wanting to hear anymore mobb music thats left today... Highly hope the IMP reunion album pans out cuz if it does Ill most definitely support & promote it to the very fullest!!! Yall still need to come down to our town & rock a show my killahoes......

Dec 4, 2007
As Ive always been sayin; Im perhaps the only mexican in all of San Diego who is the biggest Cougnut fan, supporter, & promoter... Been bumpin him for 11 years now since my high school senior year when I 1st heard him on the No Face Killaz Comp dropped under Black Market & then the Lockdown comp I bought a lil while after & I was completely OWNED!!!!!! My coworker down here who is Mexican who perhaps is the only other Mex/Latino Ive known who likes him & known him from his appearance on WCBB1 & a few other Bay comps & been tellin him about Apt.3 & everything ya done over the years while we been workin alongside each other & have him listen to the Known Associates comps & he liked it alot to be honest all due to wanting to hear anymore mobb music thats left today... Highly hope the IMP reunion album pans out cuz if it does Ill most definitely support & promote it to the very fullest!!! Yall still need to come down to our town & rock a show my killahoes......
THX FOR HOLDING NUT DOWN MANE!