'10 NFL draft prospects

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Raiders had Moss, Porter and Fargas. Then they got Heyward Bey, Russell, Bush and McFadden. Here's a thought: DRAFT SOME FUCKING LINEMEN.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
You know georgia tech is a running team, so it prolly leaves this guy with a lot of one on one coverege....yeah he looks impressive but so did heywerd bey in his HIGHLIGHT VIDIEO........Fuck a skilled position.......We need some linemen and a QB from the free agent market..........We need to cut russell and chalk that up as a loss.....give him his gaurenteed money and let him walk.........

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I Wonder who the niners will be picking. since they have two 1st round picks we need an O-line man, but idk if they should take the gamble wit one since they once did wit Kwame Harris and we all seen how well he came along. but then again look @ Joe Staley. i think a FS or SS or even a CB.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I Wounder who the niners will be picking. since they have two 1st round picks we need an O-line men, but idk if they should take the gamble wit one since they once did wit Kwame Harris and we all seen how well he came along. but then again look @ Joe Staley. i think a FF or SF or even a CB.
aaaahahahahaha @ this fob.

lol @ "wounder" and "an o-line men."

and what the fuck positions are ff and sf? fat fuck and small forward?

i'm confused as fuck with this post, please register for an esl class immediately.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I Wounder who the niners will be picking. since they have two 1st round picks we need an O-line men, but idk if they should take the gamble wit one since they once did wit Kwame Harris and we all seen how well he came along. but then again look @ Joe Staley. i think a FS or SS or even a CB.
NO! Trade a 1st rounder for a dope ass lineman and a 2nd rounder. and use the other one on the best pass rusher in the draft or trade for a dope ass pass rusher and a 2nd rounder. use both out 2nd rounders on a lineman and a db and if we have a 3rd 2nd rounder get another db or fb