10 Mind-Blowing Easter Eggs Hidden in Famous Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I wrote this on another forum about the OK Computer+In Rainbows thing, Radiohead's fucking insane.

So that's really cool and all. But then I read about someone applying the golden mean to In Rainbows, which is a thing that applies to art where you can divide it by 1.618 and you will end up with the golden mean. The golden mean of In Rainbows (2554 seconds long divided by 1.618) is 1578 seconds into the album, or 2:49 of Reckoner. if you listen closely you can hear singing in the background of "In rain, in rain, in rain, in rain, in rainbows"

Then, I was talking to a friend and she brought up the point that if In Rainbows and OK really are supposed to go together then the golden mean wouldn't work. And that's a good point, so we set out to figure out what the golden mean of the two albums together is...
I ended up with 3560 seconds, or 1:16 into Electioneering (from OK Computer). That part goes "I go forwards, you go backwards, and somewhere we will meet"
Now this may be me looking way too far into this, but to me that's pretty much saying OK is going forwards and Rainbows is going backwards to meet together to make them one album.