10 GRAND FOR INFO ON THE NIGGA WHO DISRESPECTED MAC DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
THIS IS COMING DIRECT FROM AP.9

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON WHO WAS INVOLVED WITH TAKING THE HEADSTONE OFF MY NIGGA MAC DRE'S GRAVESITE, GET AT ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU $10,000 CASH IF YOU LEAD ME TO WHO DID IT. MAC DRE WAS THE REALEST NIGGA WHO EVER LIVED AND HE DESERVES TO REST IN PEACE, AND I AINT GONNA REST TILL I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS SHIT. SPREAD THE WORD AND REPOST THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MONEY TALKS AND IF SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHO DID THIS SHIT, I'M GONNA FIND THEM.
CONTACT ME AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/AP9

STR8 FROM AP9... DAMN THATS SOME SHIT... WHO EVER DID THIS I HOPE THEY GET WHATS COMIN TO EM... I DONT KNOW IF I WAS LATE POSTIN THIS BUT THIS SHIT HAD TO COME OUT ON THE SICNESS... 10 G'S FOR THAT NIGGS INFO....:dead:
THIS WAS POSTED TODAY... AS WE SPEAK

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
gurenfuckintee it was some white kids....i got money on that.

not tryin to be racist AT ALL, but i gurentee its some rich kid cuz they got NO respect.....i hope they get dealt wit to the harshes degree of the law on the streets, REAL TALK

fuckin disrespectful bastard bitch ass bitches, treally talk man

Jun 6, 2006
i agree wit Drunkinfool.....i HAVE a Strong Feelin it was some white dudes...thats not to be rasisit at all...it olny makes sense....black ppl dont got time for dat shit....but thats da most disrespectful thing u can do to a dead person.....bitches

Aug 9, 2006
CALICOE509 said:
THIS IS COMING DIRECT FROM AP.9

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON WHO WAS INVOLVED WITH TAKING THE HEADSTONE OFF MY NIGGA MAC DRE'S GRAVESITE, GET AT ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU $10,000 CASH IF YOU LEAD ME TO WHO DID IT. MAC DRE WAS THE REALEST NIGGA WHO EVER LIVED AND HE DESERVES TO REST IN PEACE, AND I AINT GONNA REST TILL I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS SHIT. SPREAD THE WORD AND REPOST THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MONEY TALKS AND IF SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHO DID THIS SHIT, I'M GONNA FIND THEM.
CONTACT ME AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/AP9

STR8 FROM AP9... DAMN THATS SOME SHIT... WHO EVER DID THIS I HOPE THEY GET WHATS COMIN TO EM... I DONT KNOW IF I WAS LATE POSTIN THIS BUT THIS SHIT HAD TO COME OUT ON THE SICNESS... 10 G'S FOR THAT NIGGS INFO....:dead:
THIS WAS POSTED TODAY... AS WE SPEAK
damn thats some grimy shit and big ups to ap-9 to really puttin an effort to find them bitches!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
THIKID said:
i agree wit Drunkinfool.....i HAVE a Strong Feelin it was some white dudes...thats not to be rasisit at all...it olny makes sense....black ppl dont got time for dat shit....but thats da most disrespectful thing u can do to a dead person.....bitches
naw,...if you was to dig up the body and dress it up in drag and post it on the internet,....now that is some disrespectful chit,....(i did not come up with the idea it was on the chaplle show,...prrrrrr!)

Apr 19, 2006
THIKID said:
Shut the fuck up, "not to be racist". How do white people have more time on their hands to defile someones grave site than black people? You're such an idiot. You fucking sterotype, i bet you smoke crack, eat large amounts of chicken and watermelon, and play basketball! Don't make posts anymore, you're too fucking stupid. DOPE!

Jan 1, 2006
Dregos said:
Shut the fuck up, "not to be racist". How do white people have more time on their hands to defile someones grave site than black people? You're such an idiot. You fucking sterotype, i bet you smoke crack, eat large amounts of chicken and watermelon, and play basketball! Don't make posts anymore, you're too fucking stupid. DOPE!
WOW! LMAO

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHUT UP DREgOS. AIN'T NO BLAK FOLK DO SHIT LIKE THAT(TAKE HEADSTONES), JUST LIKE MOST NIgKAS(IF N-E) DON'T BUNgEE JUMP. YOU PROBABLY THE MUTHA-FUKA THAT TOOK IT.