1 YR TODAY.. R.I.P. KANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
RIP to the homeboy. Was that the last Palmero to have died? Thinking about some of the things brought up on here. I wonder how come bam bam de bml's wasn't brought up. Somebody in the bart section said he commited suicide on 4/20. RIP

May 1, 2005
RIP to the homeboy. Was that the last Palmero to have died? Thinking about some of the things brought up on here. I wonder how come bam bam de bml's wasn't brought up. Somebody in the bart section said he commited suicide on 4/20. RIP
HE WAS.. AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE KANE, ANOTHER PALMERO WYNO WAS KILLED.. ALSO BY ANOTHER HOMEBOY..

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
HE WAS.. AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE KANE, ANOTHER PALMERO WYNO WAS KILLED.. ALSO BY ANOTHER HOMEBOY..
Yeah, I remember hearing the story. RIP to that homie too. I went & had some beer with some homeboys 1 time when they visited Wyno's grave site. Never cared for that hood that did it, but I always liked to see unity when it was possible. Too bad someone had to go & mess that up.