1 of you internet geeks needs to make a new siccness network!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
cuz dis shyt suks!!!! i use to love the sports forum cuz i would talk mad shit about other peoples teams and get propped for it!!! BUT NOW!!! WTF?!?!?!?! no props. no more longest thread or da homie fillyacup?!?! dis websites turning into a giant loose pussy!

Oct 17, 2007
im telling you fools go to bay_on_top.com jus take out the underscores cus they wont let me show it here. u can prop there and they have an open forum!!! ITS exactly like the siccness!

Oct 17, 2007
im telling you fools go to bay_on_top.com jus take out the underscores cus they wont let me show it here. u can prop there and they have an open forum!!! ITS exactly like the siccness! h

Oct 17, 2007
im telling you fools go to bay_on_top.com jus take out the underscores cus they wont let me show it here. u can prop there and they have an open forum!!! ITS exactly like the siccness

Oct 17, 2007
im telling you fools go to bay_on_top.com jus take out the underscores cus they wont let me show it here. u can prop there and they have an open forum!!! ITS exactly like the siccness m