1,300 Iraqi police killed in four months

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
"The number of Iraqi policemen killed in the last four months of 2004 was at least 1,300, according to Iraqi Interior Ministry figures released Wednesday."

and more and more are dying everyday...more died today...

i sware we are just puting them out there...our gov't says "iraqis" must stop the insurgency...its up to them...thats the biggest bunch of BS ever...its our fault theres an insurgency...and we put the task of stopping it on the Iraqis....this came off like YAHOO NEWS...so these numbers arent sum exaggerated propaganda BS...

1300 in 4 months....thats amazing!!...and yet we still put them out there to pretty much "take one for the team"

Apr 25, 2002
and that shit will never stop there, even if we left......them fuckin warlords and terroirists fucks will never allow a democracy, they just want to run shit their own way and fuck how the people feel thats living there.......and people really cant see that theres a problem there.

Jan 2, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
and that shit will never stop there, even if we left......them fuckin warlords and terroirists fucks will never allow a democracy, they just want to run shit their own way and fuck how the people feel thats living there.......and people really cant see that theres a problem there.
its pretty much the same way in AFGHANISTAN too...warlords and terrorists run that country!!!...HAMID KARZAI!?!?! or whoever runnin shit...has no power!...people run that country not the gov't

Jan 2, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
We need to NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST
that would be a great idea!!...fuck...i wish i coulda came up with that....

anyway...technology made us who we are today....but will also make us who were not tomorrow...(feel me?)