06-07 Hockey Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
it's about fucking time! i missed the dallas-colorado game today because i was answering retarded ass questions for one of my classes.

but i was sure to get tickets to see Crosby and Malkin on November 4th:classic:

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Hockey is constant action and keeps me entertained. I'm not trying to talk shit but I don't really like how in football most of the time there is a 5 second play and then a minute setting the next play, then a 5 second play and another minute of nothing.

But being at the game is definitely so much better and that probably goes for any sport.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
does anyone root for any canadian teams?
HELL YEAH!!! I always get made fun of for this but I grew up playin hockey in Seattle, so I spent about 1/2 my weekends up in Canada all year round. To this day I would take any Canadian team over any American team. I have no favorite team, but the only teams I root for are Canadian teams. Even in the Olympics I root for Canada over U.S.A. I just love the passion Canadians have for the game. In the states 98% of people are like I don't like hockey, cause I don't get it. It's annoying. I LOVE HOCKEY!!!

May 6, 2002
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
^nice to hear....u are probably the only person in all of Washington State to think that....LOL

im a Flames fan....lived in calgary my whole life
Tough series last season with the Ducks. I really didn't think we could take game 7 on your home ice.