06/05/09 Detroit show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
harpos always has at least 4-5 openers. i know of 2 groups before the tour lineup at least. a local group from flint called Burn One Project, then a guy outta cali who i think has done a few shows so far named Red Cloud, then theres always Short Dawg, and Murs. I wouldnt expect Tech to hit the stage before 830 or 9, Murs around 7 or 730.

Feb 2, 2009
LOL! Did anyone see that dude get knocked the fuck out in the pit?? That shit was great!!
On another note, those opening acts were pretty terrible. ANyone know what the hold up was?

Feb 2, 2009
He performed great imo.
Lot's of energy. I got to talk to him at the end of the show, real cool dude.
He had a diss track to Rick Ross, which was crazy... He used his "boss" beat.
He also did a song to "chicken huntin'" by ICP. I enjoyed it.

Feb 2, 2009
Punched...
Dude got D-BO'd
KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
His eye was swollen and black before he even woke up... There were like 2 or 3 actuall fist fights in the pit last night.. Right when Tech was sayin' how we're all family, dude's were throwin' down. They stopped talkin' and shit just to watch them fight..
Shit was funny

May 29, 2009
yeah, there were like fucken 3 or 4 fights that night. Homeboy got smashed by the staff at the end when Tech was about to start talking about family, tho hahaha.

1 of the local bands were good, but most were garbage.

On that topic, I was actually VERY disappointed in Murs' performance. He had tons of energy bout couldn't convert it to the crowd. He was singing too hard into the mic and was getting the sound too hot to be heard (I was on the front floor and moved to the 1st level just in case it helped--didnt). I did like how he tried to get on a more of a real level with the audience and explain his life and why he made the song he was about to perform but his stage presence was terrible and performance was awful. But fat fucken 2/10 for me.

The delay was because of a mixed up patch cable between the turntable and the mixer at the top. All the auxiliary equipment wasn't coming through after Short Dawg's crew removed their equipment from the stage.. They looked fucking lost for a minute there, tho, haha.

Feb 2, 2009
I liked Murs. I've been waitin' to see him for a long ass time. I wish he would've played some older (end of the begining/Murs 3:16) shit, but I knew "most" of the new songs he played. I just wanted a pic and and autograph from him and it was worth the $32.50, imo. The opening acts weren't ALL bad, just most of 'em.