“Life coach” fires JaMarcus Russell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
I could sit behind this keyboard and clown him til im blue in the face but at the end of the day he made it to the NFL and got millions of dollars while I'm sitting behind a desk wondering what it could've been if I had busted my ass a little more in high school.

Jan 4, 2003
actually everybody knew that the QB was the problem all along, and yes AL hung on a little too long. The Alex Smith situation is a lot different, i bet that if Smith gets cut someone else gives hit a chance. NOBODY will touch Jamarcus....that guy is a waste of space on this earth, his parents should be shot
eh Al only basically held onto him for 2 years, his 1st year he held out and didn't even start when he came in.. honestly I thought Al would have kept him around longer to prove his draft pick was worth it, but thank god he realized Russell was not the answer.. basically Russell was in the NFL for technically 3 years, not too long.. and as for Alex Smith we all know damn well he would maybe get a 2nd string job elsewhere, these whiner fans would agree with me right now if this was a few months back before their new coach decided to keep him around lol, these fans are 2face as fuck.. but honestly nobody is bragging about Russell, happy as fuck he is gone.. deep down inside tha hearts of these whiner fans wish their stupid organization would give up on Smith already too, trust me!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
actually everybody knew that the QB was the problem all along, and yes AL hung on a little too long. The Alex Smith situation is a lot different, i bet that if Smith gets cut someone else gives hit a chance. NOBODY will touch Jamarcus....that guy is a waste of space on this earth, his parents should be shot
so you're saying the Raiders kept him around too long?

like ras925 said... he only played 3 season... and his first season barely even played

so should the Raiders have cut him after his first season? that would have been really dumb

I mean obviously in hindsight we can say it would have been the right move, but come on... the guy was the team's number one overall pick... they had to give him at least one more year to at least show improvement... instead he got worse... so Al made the right choice at that time

you could argue that picking Russell in the first place was a bad decision, but I don't think you can argue that they kept him around too long... not at all

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't trade Jamarcus' money for even my limited level of intelligence. What good is all that money if you're that fucking stupid? I mean let's get serious, this dude is a fucking sped.