When's 40 droppin' another

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
cd..im hearing all these new songs on the radio....so i mean is he planning to drop a new cd soon?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i cant believe someone said for him to quit. jay-z quit because he felt it was time, if 40 feels like he can still do it, more to him...it's up to him, not the fans, and his record sales will determine when he's done. I will buy every last album 40 drops.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ Some dudes is just big, you seen the rest of his fam... Legit's big, D-Shots big, Suga T big... its just a hogg ass family... but it look to me like he has lost weight... i dont think he'll ever be the size he was on the Down N Dirty cover though

May 10, 2002
ANYONE WHO THINKS 40 SHOULD RETIRE DONT BELONG IN THIS FORUM PLAIN AND SIMPLE, BREAKIN NEWS WAS A DOPE ASS FUCK, I DIDNT LIKE GRIT AND GRIND SO IM GLAD HE CAME BACK WITH ANOTHER CLASSIC.

Feb 19, 2003
"I ain't rappin' too fast, you're just listening too slow!"

Hell no, 40 shouldn't retire!!! People are entitled to their opinions, but my opinion is that 40 can still do it--he just does it a little differently on each CD (i.e. producers, features, etc). He admitted on an interview that was posted on BART last year that he likes working with different rappers from the South and experimenting with new sounds. To me, that's what makes his CDs stand out in that you never quite know what you're gonna get...

PEACE!

Aug 4, 2002
bigbreaded said:
40 still got a couple more albums in his tummy to drop. I wanna hear more of that "In A Major Way" type of vibe.
I feel ya but the I think the In A Major Way days are over unless he just makes the albums he wants to make instead of lettin a record company influence it.