ordering pizza online, man being lazy is good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Now I dont even have to get up to get the phone and take as long as I want to pick my toppings and even pay with my credit card lol. www.pizzahut.com hooked up the first online pizza for 7.99 any size any toppings. Anyone else too lazy to use the phone and do this?

Oct 12, 2003
tony206 said:
Now I dont even have to get up to get the phone and take as long as I want to pick my toppings and even pay with my credit card lol. www.pizzahut.com hooked up the first online pizza for 7.99 any size any toppings. Anyone else too lazy to use the phone and do this?
I can get pretty lazy sometimez, but CMON MAN PICK UP THE GODDAMNED PHONE, TALK TO THE 15 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL WITH ACNE, AND ORDER YOUR GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PEPPERONI PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!

sorry about that just needed to vent some stress :lick:

Jan 26, 2003
fuck...lil cesars should have that shit...ima cheap ass i get the 5 dizzollar large pepperoni...cuz that way for 15 bucks i can get a blutn and a large pepperoni...

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
tony206 said:
that's tight!