my review of 2PAC's - UNTIL THE END OF TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-ron

lyrics:3

beat:2

best song (disc 1 - breathin) (disc 2 - this aint livin)

worst song (disc 1 - until the end of time) (disc 2 - when i get free)

yea yea another 2pac album although 2pac died over six years ago he's still hittin fans with another sicc album.pacs back with more of that thug shit but it dont stop there this is one of those albums that got something for everybody.he got guest apperances by the outlaws,skg,thug life,left eye,kc & jojo,rl,lil mo,above the law,j valentine,& richard page.his album is also a double disc which is a plus.the best songs would have 2 be breathin on this song pac & the outlaws rap about all the drama they go through but how their still breathin.it wuz produced by johnny j its one of them deep dark type beats im feelin that.& the other one is this aint livin produced by johnny j again 2pac raps about all the shit that goes down in the inner city.its something alot of people will relate to.the worst songs are until the end of time & when i get free they were just weak to me weak beats & weak lyrics.it has some nice production by lt hutton,dj quik,qd3,johnny j,& 2pac.

other tracks that stood out:

"fuckin wit the wrong nigga" this is a sicc track it got a laid back westcoast beat & pac spits that real shit on this one.

another one is "niggaz nature the remix"pac hooks up with lil mo who had a song out called super woman she also did some ish with ja rule & fabulous.this one's hot fasho

"words 2 my first born" cracks it wuz produced by dj quik it got a funky westcoast beat & it features above the law.they tellin their first born about how it is in the world.its some original shit definately a tight track.

"lil homies" is another one im feelin 2pac put it down on this one.its about all them young knuckle heads that dont give a fuck.

"good life" pac spits some hot shit on this one.the title says it all

"runnin on e" is some sicc material its somethin for all the thugs out there.it got a dark eerie type beat.& 2pac & his outlaw family are a deadly combination.

overall i think this album wuz dissapointing.its really not some of pacs best material.& im a big 2pac fan but it could of been way better.the beats jus were jus lacking & so wuz the lyrics.it ha d some tight songs on it but most of them were weak.it's not nearly as tight as "all eyes on me" or "makaveli".but i'd still recommend yall go pick it up.i hear its sold 3 million copys already.so someone out there's feelin it.& for all you 2pac fans pac has another double cd coming out this year around fall.im definatly gonnna look out for it yall do the same.

C

C-ron

THA RIPPA yea it had some cutz but i though his all his other shit wuz better than this 1.

TIM-C i wuznt feelin the 1 on this album.but he made like 6 different versions of when i get free.i loved the 1 when he changed his voice so he sound like the devil.& he wuz talkin bout how the his mama wuz tellin him 2 find that cop who killed his brother.that 1 wuz hella sick.

THIS IS A REVIEW I DID 4 A MAGAZINE.IMA POST MORE UP SOON

sikk

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i was really feeling this album, my favs were breathin, ballad of a dead soldier, MOB, lil homies, letter 2 my unborn, goodlife, and why u turn on me.

C

C-ron

THANX 4 ALL THEM COMMENT YALL.I'LL BE DOIN MORE REVIEW 4 GANGSTA DRE,LUNI & IROCC,& IMA BE DOIN A REVIEW ON ASHANTI'S ALBUM 4 ALL YALL THAT LIKE R & B.oh boy:eyecross:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
FUCK PACS ALBUMS NOW!!!!

fuck this shit man pacs albums suck to me now. These muthafuckas keep fuckin up all his shit by throwing in all these changed beats and R&B hooks with people like RL and shit. HAPPY HOME was changed. WORLDWIDE was changed WHY YOU TURNIN ON ME was changed. UNTIL THE END OF TIME the song was changed. I can go on and on. WHEN THUGS CRY WAS CHANGE. FUCK FRIENDS is actully FRIENDS and that was changed. THE OG tracks are so much harder. They be fuckin up all his beats now and it is pissin me of cause the OG shit will never come out.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
xraidedloc831 said:
FUCK PACS ALBUMS NOW!!!!

fuck this shit man pacs albums suck to me now. These muthafuckas keep fuckin up all his shit by throwing in all these changed beats and R&B hooks with people like RL and shit. HAPPY HOME was changed. WORLDWIDE was changed WHY YOU TURNIN ON ME was changed. UNTIL THE END OF TIME the song was changed. I can go on and on. WHEN THUGS CRY WAS CHANGE. FUCK FRIENDS is actully FRIENDS and that was changed. THE OG tracks are so much harder. They be fuckin up all his beats now and it is pissin me of cause the OG shit will never come out.
Why don't you go order a biography video on 2pac , all of his shit wasn't thuggin, and he wasn't thuggin, his music was and he obviously did some dirt but inside he was warm and his music was also... that post you made was ridiculas go watch a video on 2pac and get a feel on what he was going thru and you will understand.... "this ain't my life, im selling records, this is what i do" - aka what the fans want...

pz

pz

C

C-ron

Mr. Samos said:
You do not know the first thing about writing reviews, no effence but umm this review sucked.

pz
naw u suC muthafuCCa.dont come on here hatin on my reviews & tellin me i dont kno how 2 do a simple review.thats y i work 4 a magazine lil dude.thats my job i must be good at doin reviews if some one hired me.:rolleyes: