Shouldn't Sicx have had his trial by now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
you know the justice system has to fucc a homie up for as long as possible and in every shape, form and fashion.
no matter if your guilty or not.

now on the other hand....if it was some white corp exe with cheese...then he wouldn't have a trial, all charges would be dropped and the city would paid him for false imprisonment.

ITS THE AMERICAN WAY......

D-Locc

May 2, 2002
now on the other hand....if it was some white corp exe with cheese...then he wouldn't have had a trial, all charges would have been dropped and the city would have paid him for false imprisonment.
C'mon now.....

C

CinFul-1

D-Locc60 said:
you know the justice system has to fucc a homie up for as long as possible and in every shape, form and fashion.
no matter if your guilty or not.

now on the other hand....if it was some white corp exe with cheese...then he wouldn't have had a trial, all charges would have been dropped and the city would have paid him for false imprisonment.

D-Locc

Yep thats the damn truth!!!

K

KEYSER SOZE

well trial or not sicx is gonna be there for a long as time cuz we all know in our hearts he's guilty. as for being let off cuz you're white, that has nothing to do with it. it's all money.
i.e. mr. oj simpson

May 8, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
now on the other hand....if it was some white corp exe with cheese...then he wouldn't have a trial, all charges would be dropped and the city would paid him for false imprisonment.

D-Locc
what if it was a black corp exe with cheese?

K

Kabol

What if we dont "All know in our hearts that he is quilty"?

I dont know ish. I feel that there iz somethin faulty there (just look at the # of countz), but I cant know what. We dont even have any word on a trial, and neither doez siccmade. There iz no word on anythin yet, cept the chargez. Thatz not a conviction, or evidence of what-up.

I remember hiz baby-moma posted here a few timez bout what she knew, & I respect her opinionz, but what did she see, she wouldnt answere.

Im not even thinkin bout these thingz anymore...just waitin on the trialz and the wordz

Kabol

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
siccmade rituals

C'mon now.....
I SPEAK THE TRUTH LIKE AN STD TEST...

what if it was a black corp exe with cheese?
THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO SEE...

as for being let off cuz you're white, that has nothing to do with it. it's all money.
i.e. mr. oj simpson

lol.............please dont use OJ as an example.
YOU MIGHT AS WELL USE MICHAEL JACKSON.

watch the:
THE HISTORY CHANNEL
COURT TV
JUSTICE FILES
FORENSIC FILES

and oh yea....some college classes can teach you about the stats involved with minorities in court cases and the conviction rates and the majorty of those tried by all white juries.

slow down D-Locc........
you spittin shit to fast...

holla
D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Forensic Files is a dope ass Show.

I find it hard to believe that it was 69 counts, sounds like sum joker was makin' that up. Real or not, Itz really no one's business but his. I don't really wanna know. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for the dude, hope he pulls through all this shit and can continue to make albums

K

KEYSER SOZE

the person that i hope pulls through all this shit is his daughter. poor innocent child.