LISTEN TO RED HEAD STEVE NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
i jus heard some of it i knoccin that shit right now.its hard as fuck so far.i like the original on a mission better the remix is tight 2 tho.keep it crackin is off the hook.ima cop ths shit when it drops.

Jun 16, 2004
yea i have seen that shit.that was a crazy ass movie.good shit folkelz

d-sane beat fits that shit perfectly.he did the beat 4 that on a mission remix too right?

Apr 25, 2002
Thank you for puttin' the album up EW! That shit was sick as fuck. I'm anxious to get my copy. RHS put it down something serious. Thanks again for doin' ya thang EW. It's much appreciated.......

My favorite cuts so far are:
At The Door
We Some Killaz
Keep It Crackin'
Hardtimes
In The Wind

The whole thang was hard though......Once again D-Sane laced one of the sickest intros EVER.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
it was my honor to give Steve the air time i thought he seriously deserved........expect alot more of thingz like this from EvilWayz & Reaper Radio........people are starting to recognize what we got here folkz :devious:

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i couldnt hear it. unfortunately for me reaper radio streams through windows media player now instead of real player and my windoes media player is all fucked up and wont stream shit for more than 10 seconds. im just gonna have to buy the album to hear it

Apr 14, 2003
EvilWayz said:
post your thoughtz on the album folkz..........even negative comments are acceptable
Negative? That aint coo.. I would say Constructive Criticism or something like that.. Im not wit that negativity shit.

anyways looks like everyone feelin it ima have to peep the album

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
D Deuce91 said:
i'm luvin tha cd, exspecialy, At Tha Door, Keep It Kraccin, On A Mission, Unsaved Rats.
as soon as it back on reaper radio i'ma copp it

it will be on Reaper Radio until Wednesday evening.........if you cop it now, you get a free autographed poster too......grab it up yall, cant go wrong for $10