Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, Tom Brady is better

but I would take Aaron Rodgers over him... only because he's 6 years younger, and only in his 3rd year as a starter

the potential for him is insane

Apr 25, 2002
I've seen 2 QB clinics this year. One was Andrew Luck and Stanford against VT, the other was Aaron Rodgers against the world last night. That was fuckin insane.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
in my opinion, he's the third best quarterback in the league between tom brady and peyton manning. it's a very close toss up between him and drew brees, but i'm gonna give the edge to aaron rodgers because he's still young, being only a 3rd year starter. additionally he can become somewhat of a dual threat quarterback and keep defenses on their toes with his athleticism.

Sep 29, 2003
yeah, Tom Brady is better

but I would take Aaron Rodgers over him... only because he's 6 years younger, and only in his 3rd year as a starter

the potential for him is insane

agreed..the Pack is the only team that can beat the Pats this year because of their ability to outscore them....which i think is the only way to beat them

that being said, my top 2 QBs in the NFL are

1. Tom Brady
1a. Rapelesberger
2. Aaron Rodgers