HOW COME I CAN MOVE MORE UNITS OUTSIDE OF SD.. BUT MY OWN TOWN DONT REALLY SUPPORT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
I BEEN LOOKING AT MY SALES REPORT THAT JUST CAME IN AND WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT SD ONLY BOUGHT LIKE 20 OF MY UNITS, WHEN OTHER PLACES AROUND ARE SUPPORTING THE FUCK OUT OF IT. I SOLD CLOSE TO A 800 ONLINE AND ONLY ABOUT 20 ARE FROM THE HOMETEAM..
WHERE THE LOVE AT?? HOW MANY OF YALL GOT MY ALBUM "One Breath Closer" YET?? IF U DONT GOT IT, GET IT AT www.CDBaby.com/CD/Crhymes IT FEATURES BIZZY BONE, MR. LIL ONE, YUKMOUTH, ECAY UNO AND MORE.. BUT BESIDES THE FEATURES, I SPIT HARDER THAN HALF THESE ASSHOLES THAT DROP ALBUMS. THEN ON TOP OF THAT, WHEN IM ON TOUR I SELL A GRIP OF CD'S.. BUT AFTER AN SD SHOW, IM LUCKY IF 1 GETS SOLD. SOMETHINGS IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. DAGO WHERE U AT?

HERE ARE SOME SATISFIED CUSTOMERS..

http://www.imagecross.com/

Apr 5, 2003
1. Your not an out the closet homosexual american idol runner up.

2. You don't have any tracks on your album where you talk about how much money you tricked off on some dime piece video hoe who sucked you off in your lambo because she liked your swag and your $300 jordans that wont be sold to the general public until 2012.

3. You don't have Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, Drake, or Lil Wayne featured on your album.

I'm sure theres more but thats all I can come up with right now.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
1. Your not an out the closet homosexual american idol runner up.

2. You don't have any tracks on your album where you talk about how much money you tricked off on some dime piece video hoe who sucked you off in your lambo because she liked your swag and your $300 jordans that wont be sold to the general public until 2012.

3. You don't have Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, Drake, or Lil Wayne featured on your album.

I'm sure theres more but thats all I can come up with right now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! #2 HAD ME ROLLIN FOR LIKE 5 MINS... GOOD SHIT.

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
wat about the new fam bam..i peddled many a cd up that way..the homie fore got some spots in oceanside where he be sellin cd's all day..i went up with him once and got a few of his cd's off wit him..i haven't sold nothin like 800 but my first one was 133 or somethin..but none online..and my 2nd was 2 somethin..i'm workin on my 3rd..do u be out in the streets sellin em yourself..thats how i get mine off

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
yea if they can get it from u personally that'd be a better look..unless it's the kind of person who buys groceries online instead of goin to the store to get em..there's actually people that do that..but online they probably don't get em online bcuz like u said the streets show you love out here..so most likely ya fan base knows exactly where to go..if not they got ya myspace..ya radio show to call..and i'm sure u got twitter and facebook..

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
y would someone from SD buy ur cd online , when they can go 2 the store & get it or see u n the streets & get it ????? that don't make no sense , unless u not in the stores , just online ?????
MY SHIT IS JUST ONLINE FOR THE MOMENT. ONLY TIME I HAVE PHYSICAL COPIES IS WHEN I PRESS SOME SLIM CASES UP FOR THE ROAD. I DO THOSE AT 300 AT A TIME. WHUTEVER IS LEFT OVER FROM THE TRIPS IS WHAT I SELL IN THE STREETS. NO STORES YET. MY LABLE WAS SUPPOSE TO HANDLE THAT, BUT THEN AGAIN.. THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DO ALOTTA THINGS THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.. LIKE HARD COPIES FOR THE STREET. BUT IMA FLIP MY CASH FROM ONLINE SALES TO PRESS UP SOME COPIES FOR MY SELF. THEN HIT THE BLOCKS RUNNIN!

@ PEDALAY - IF U DONT FALL IN THE WACK HALF, THEN IT AINT DIRECTED AT U. BASICALLY, IF THE SHOE FITS.. WEAR IT IS WHUT I WAS ON WITH THAT COMMENT. LOL!

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
it's cause u aint shit. to them.
you just another local rapper not worthy of respect. dey went to school wit you, you fucked the same chicks as they did, lived inthe same neighborhoods, you aint special to them. their homeboys rap and they listento them, hell they rap themselves. people outside of your city don't know you so when your music reaches them they think u must be doing something right because you reached them from another city.
the hometeam will be da last to come around.
u gotta get it really poppin in other cities before your own decides you are worth something. until then you are just a local.

it's part of the game. your bitch may dig you but as soon as she sees some OTHER bitches is diggin you she is either gonna get jealous and hate on you or she is gonna feel like she has a good catch and show u more love.

Mar 17, 2009
www.smokebreakrecords.com
@ PEDALAY - IF U DONT FALL IN THE WACK HALF, THEN IT AINT DIRECTED AT U. BASICALLY, IF THE SHOE FITS.. WEAR IT IS WHUT I WAS ON WITH THAT COMMENT. LOL!
I know the shoes I walk in can ONLY be worn by my son when the time is right! -waddup J.R. (like hes reading this right?!...he's 3 for pete's sake Pedalay)(by the way...the dopest shit ever....my sons Bday is on Pac's Bday (June 16) but....

...i actually took no offense to that statement what so ever dog! I just wondered what market you were projecting that statement to!

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
it's cause u aint shit. to them.
you just another local rapper not worthy of respect. dey went to school wit you, you fucked the same chicks as they did, lived inthe same neighborhoods, you aint special to them. their homeboys rap and they listento them, hell they rap themselves. people outside of your city don't know you so when your music reaches them they think u must be doing something right because you reached them from another city.
the hometeam will be da last to come around.
u gotta get it really poppin in other cities before your own decides you are worth something. until then you are just a local.

it's part of the game. your bitch may dig you but as soon as she sees some OTHER bitches is diggin you she is either gonna get jealous and hate on you or she is gonna feel like she has a good catch and show u more love.
THATS REAL CHOP THERE PIMP. I APPRECIATE THE WORDS OF WISDOM.. AND COMMIN FROM A CAT LIKE UR SELF THAT IVE LISTEN TO AND BOUGHT UR ALBUMS (DOOMSDAY PRODUCTION) OVER THE YEARS.. MEANS ALOT TO ME. I GUESS UR RIGHT, IMA JUST HAVE TO GO HARDER OUTTA TOWN. IMA BE PUTTING A LIL 10 CITY TOUR TOGETHER.. IF U WANNA SMASH ON A DATE OR TWO, PM ME. I ALSO WOULDNT MIND HELPING U GET A DATE SET FOR UR TOUR HERE IN SD IF NEEDED.

Dec 25, 2003
Awww fuck yeah!!! After the Strange show wraps up; Im reel stoked to see Doomsday down here & as a diehard fan Ive been waitin for them for a longass time but the problem is; here in mainstream-influenced San Diego, I havent met another Doomsday fan at all nor anyone who has heard of them whenever I mention to any other rap fan cuz I have a strong rep for promotin underrated majority-slept on artists all cuz I have an awesome vision to promote & support only talented yet underrated artists from other regions that no one here has ever heard about & thats my vision & mission & recruit people & expose them to sum great music so they can hopefully get deeper into them & later become devoted fans & support them by buyin every good cd they put out while I conitnue to keep them in touch on everything the artists are up to & doin... Im doin this all cuz no one has that vision nor smarts nor guts to mention an underrated yet talented quality artist to other peers all cuz they themselves never heard of any of them besides me LOL!!! So my advice is ya local rappers need to get your asses outta here & grind & hustle your shit out to other regions & even abroad just like Mitchy is doin & that goes for collabin with other artists especially the overlooked underrated ones that are too talented & stand out from the average generic rap crowd so do your research & open your minds up a lil more!!! Anyone here ever read MURDER DOG?????? Cuz that mag got me very very deep into the undergound scenes of all various regions even overseas for reel!!! Thats how you introduce youselves & open your doors to the other masses ya feel me on this?????? Im just sayin peoples...... www.murderdog.com
Read all the interviews, there are plenty of good artists out there, read the reviews, check out their albums, any youtube videos they put out & myspace... Step your intergrities up to the whole local rap scene!!! THE TIME IS NOW!!!......

Dec 9, 2008
SD just has very few media outlets that can peddle us to the people..

we got City Beat (who has a new music editor coming in, that likes hip hop)

SD Reader (recently started paying attention to us)

and FM 94.9 ( which also has just recently realized we don't have voice for STRAIGHT UP HIP HOP/RAPPING)

I am gonna go give about 100 of my CD's away in pacific beach soon...dead serious, check the formula.

the people just don't know about us.....you figure, those 100 CD's cost me $108 to press up.... if passing out those 100 CD's for free gets me 11 units sold for $10/each... I promoted myself heavily in a critical demographic of the city and actually made $3....yeah, I am out those hundred CD's, but atlease they aren't sitting in my bedroom in a box.....and people pass around music, so it will reach more than 100 sets of ears.

everything is a promo expense in music, until your are a commodity!

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Awww fuck yeah!!! After the Strange show wraps up; Im reel stoked to see Doomsday down here & as a diehard fan Ive been waitin for them for a longass time but the problem is; here in mainstream-influenced San Diego, I havent met another Doomsday fan at all nor anyone who has heard of them whenever I mention to any other rap fan cuz I have a strong rep for promotin underrated majority-slept on artists all cuz I have an awesome vision to promote & support only talented yet underrated artists from other regions that no one here has ever heard about & thats my vision & mission & recruit people & expose them to sum great music so they can hopefully get deeper into them & later become devoted fans & support them by buyin every good cd they put out while I conitnue to keep them in touch on everything the artists are up to & doin... Im doin this all cuz no one has that vision nor smarts nor guts to mention an underrated yet talented quality artist to other peers all cuz they themselves never heard of any of them besides me LOL!!! So my advice is ya local rappers need to get your asses outta here & grind & hustle your shit out to other regions & even abroad just like Mitchy is doin & that goes for collabin with other artists especially the overlooked underrated ones that are too talented & stand out from the average generic rap crowd so do your research & open your minds up a lil more!!! Anyone here ever read MURDER DOG?????? Cuz that mag got me very very deep into the undergound scenes of all various regions even overseas for reel!!! Thats how you introduce youselves & open your doors to the other masses ya feel me on this?????? Im just sayin peoples...... www.murderdog.com
Read all the interviews, there are plenty of good artists out there, read the reviews, check out their albums, any youtube videos they put out & myspace... Step your intergrities up to the whole local rap scene!!! THE TIME IS NOW!!!......
DOOMSDAY IS THE SHIT! I BEEN BANGIN THEY SHIT FOR YEARS NOW.. AND YEAH I ONLY KNOW A SMALL CIRCLE OF FOLX THAT ARE UP ON GAME ABOUT THEM.

HERES ONE OF MY FAVORITE CUTS FROM THEM..

Feb 27, 2010
it isn't a bad thing that you sellin a lot more of your shit to other cities. that's part of goin nationwide with the movement. niggas got luv for you mane, but like most are sayin, i'd hit up one of these dago shops to cop some hometown music than online.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
it isn't a bad thing that you sellin a lot more of your shit to other cities. that's part of goin nationwide with the movement. niggas got luv for you mane, but like most are sayin, i'd hit up one of these dago shops to cop some hometown music than online.
Yeah, I just need to get some product in hand. I figure I'll use the loot from whut ever this CD makes into pressing some up myself and maybe even some merch for the road. The road is where its at. These last tours to new Mexico & Reno really did me good. Im eager to hit more towns.

Dec 25, 2003
Yeah Lynch was the one who introduced me to Doomsday & ever since then I was owned... Theyre one of my favorite dark grim rap groups right next to old 3-6 Mafia/Prophet Posse, Mr. Sche/Immortal Lowlife, & Esham/Natas!!!!!!