So now that Woodie is dead??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
lIm serious. And do you guys take it personal that he took his own life? Being that he always rapped about being a strong minded man. Before i get all the "why you hating" posts im stating my point of seriousness.

Jan 12, 2006
lIm serious. And do you guys take it personal that he took his own life? Being that he always rapped about being a strong minded man. Before i get all the "why you hating" posts im stating my point of seriousness.
oh my bad, well i myself mostly talk about homeboy rap on here. It was hard not to talk about Woodie when he was alive because he was such a big part of the homeboy rap music scene. Now that he's gone though it has opened doors for new people to try and fill the void that woodie left. Also i dont take what woodie did personal, every man lives his own life and only that man himself knows what he was going through. Everybody has their own reasons for what they do. So like wood said "mind your own and guard your own". R.I.P woodie

just my 2 cents!

May 8, 2008
oh my bad, well i myself mostly talk about homeboy rap on here. It was hard not to talk about Woodie when he was alive because he was such a big part of the homeboy rap music scene. Now that he's gone though it has opened doors for new people to try and fill the void that woodie left. Also i dont take what woodie did personal, every man lives his own life and only that man himself knows what he was going through. Everybody has their own reasons for what they do. So like wood said "mind your own and guard your own". R.I.P woodie

just my 2 cents!
^^^^ this....I started posting here after Woodie passed on

nothing really much to say, since IronLungs hit it right on

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'm sure Wood would have appreciated East CoCo to live on via the Siccness...he spent a lot of time on here personally interacting with his fans, 1000% more than any other artist or label owner on this site. It is now home to some of the artists that he helped introduce into the scene, especially the guys that are holding it down and keeping Wood's name alive like Big Tone, Big Oso, Sav It Out, etc

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I'm sure Wood would have appreciated East CoCo to live on via the Siccness...he spent a lot of time on here personally interacting with his fans, 1000% more than any other artist or label owner on this site. It is now home to some of the artists that he helped introduce into the scene, especially the guys that are holding it down and keeping Wood's name alive like Big Tone, Big Oso, Sav It Out, etc
Word, thanks. Thats what i wondering. I always thought this forum was just about Woodie