tell a random hip hop related fact about yourself in this thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
do you guys and ladies have any hip hop related experiences or connections that we wouldn't know about you if I didn't make this thread?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was the one who originally wrote rappers delight.. showed it some folks who was visiting from the states before I got a chance to record it. Next thing you know Sugar Hill Gang's on the radio.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Met Clyde Carson and Taj Mahal right outside the grapevine coming backing from LA. He played "Doin That" for me about two months before it dropped. He was cool as fuck.

Mar 17, 2006
i kicked it with the siccmade famliy and doomsday when they came to town in 03

smoked some weed, drank some hulk, and freestyled with them cats, i remember Loki was trippin how humid it is down here, these niggas wearin jackets and shit, and its like 100 degrees outside, plus the humidity hahaha, me and my homie kicked it with Tallcan and Pit from doomsday the whole time, and Phonk Beta was playin some shit i still havnt ever heard on any of there shit to this day, i asked him if i could get the CD hhahah he just laughed

Dec 29, 2008
I taught the Tupac class at UC Berkeley for 5 semesters. I was the second person to ever teach the class and I took the original class for 2 semesters. Don't know why i've never mentioned it on here. I guess im worried there's some weirdos on here that might stalk me with this info. I taught classes with Mac Mall, Setua Shakur, Leila Steinberg, Money B, etc.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I taught the Tupac class at UC Berkeley for 5 semesters. I was the second person to ever teach the class and I took the original class for 2 semesters. Don't know why i've never mentioned it on here. I guess im worried there's some weirdos on here that might stalk me with this info. I taught classes with Mac Mall, Setua Shakur, Leila Steinberg, Money B, etc.
WTF? A Tupac class?

Dec 29, 2008
I also spoke at the Tupac One Nation conference in Oakland and was quoted in the Source Magazine by Eric Arnold I still have the issue it's the one with ghostface and rza on the cover and supreme clientelle got a great review in that issue

Apr 14, 2003
hmmm... I did a few shows and kicked it wit Knobody from the Heiro crew and Poetically Disturbed... both Bay cats, and when Mitchy Slick was in town I hooked him up with a half zip.. Met Luni Coleone a couple times. he's cool, but his raps kinda fell off.

Jul 29, 2008
I've always been a fan of music and never thought I'd actually kick it with any artists bekuz I aint connected like that. I dont live near any rappers and hang out in anyone's studio like that.

I put up a few songs on youtube, and then I got in touch with a recognized rapper who hasnt gotten any shine, but is well respected in the streets. He told me to get in contact with everyone and lets do a project. I connected alot of kats and now I'm kinda recognized for doing it. Homies send me songs and beats to listen to and if I kan get anyone else on em.

Kinda interesting IMO.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
kicked it with Tall Cann G and Greedy a few times at bars/clubs in Eugene, they were both livin there for some reason (they said to stay out of trouble). was walkin through this one club and someone pushed my shoulder, i looked over and it was tall cann standing against the wall in his blazer jersey, lol, we chopped it up for a bit and he tried to sell me a uthanizm CD he had out in his car, lol. it was hella weird seeing them out at the bars, i kicked it with them like 4 or 5 times. Saw greedy get kicked out this bar cuz he was fighting with his girl, bein hella loud, i thought he was gonna punch her. that was a lil awkward.