I looked for the official 9ers SUCK thread, but couldnt find it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
....so ill start my own. Northern Cali born and raised, but they are a joke...straight up. How do you blow a consecutive #1 and 6 picks in a row. This is why I continually bet my buddy (9ers fan) every year that they wont hit .500. Im up about 150 on him. And i will go double or nothing next year as well. Their front office doesnt have a clue. Until that changes, the 9ers will continue to be the joke of the NFL.

DISCUSS!

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
careful on double or nothing next year man. they could easily pull a 9-7 out of their division and you will lose ur well earned 150$ lol. yea i dnt get the 9ers they should be good but arent.. need a real QB for starters and after that an actual star reciever. their d is fierce... well can be but a good QB and reciever from winning that division yearly. Gore and Willis are fkn maniacs

May 17, 2004
HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHIN THA 49ERS THIS YEAR? THA D HAS BEEN PLAYIN DECENT NOT GREAT BUT NOT GARBAGE.
yeah actually i have..lets go to the stats.

28.8 pts a game --31st in the league
329.6 --19th in league yards a game
19th in rush yards a game
18th in passing yards a game
tied for 17th sacks a game

by my definition this isnt a "fierce" defense.. ill give you decent on a good day