B.M.F. member Snitching on Jeezy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
B.M.F. member Snitching on Jeezy!!!!
By Ismael AbduSalaam
Ralph “Ralphie” Simms, an incarcerated former Black Mafia Familymember, has alleged in court that rapper Young Jeezy received kilos ofcocaine from BMF.

The stunning claim was made in the cocaine-conspiracy trial of Fleming“Ill” Daniels, another alleged BMF member, according to CreativeLoafing in Atlanta.

Justice Department spokesman Patrick Crosby would not comment onwhether the rapper is now being investigated due to the claims made bySimms.

Young Jeezy’s lawyer Scott Leemon had “no comment” when contacted today (June 14) about Simms’ shocking testimony.

BMF was started in the late 1980s by brothers Demetrius “Meech” and Terry “Southwest T” Flenory in Detroit.

By 2005 the organization is reputed to have laundered over $270 million in drug money throughout various US cities.

Due to high profile forays into Hip-Hop music and lavish spending, theorganization caught the attention of the FBI and was subsequentlydismantled through strategic raids in the last 3 years.

Demetrius and Terry Flenory were both indicted on drug trafficking charges in 2005.

Bleu Davinci was the only artist on BMF’s record label BMF Entertainment.

Davinci was arrested in 2007 for cocaine distribution and recently pleaded guilty to related charges.

The accuser, Ralph Simms, was indicted on related drug charges last year in Los Angeles.

Simms informed the jury that he hoped to receive a reduced sentence in light of his testimony in the Daniels case.

At press time, Young Jeezy has not been charged or questioned by authorities about Simms’ accusation.
Posted on: Sunday, June 15 2008

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
that nigga Jeezy's was snitchin' on himself wit' the "Snow Man" T-Shirts, and all the "inuendo" in his raps. As unfair/unjust that I usually feel that it is 4 the authorities to take these lyrics literally, and start prosecuting people for songs, in this case, it might happen again, and Jeezy's dumb-ass was out there sayin' that he was pushin' the shit. If you're gunna do that, @ least make sure that you erase as much of the dirty-paper-trail leading towards you or stop for the moment while you're out there in the public alleging that you're selling coke. Just wait until the heat goes away or keep it low-key.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ayyyyy! :puts on shades:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FROM THE TOP TO THE TIPPY!
(big mountainesque letters saying the word "tippy" appear behind me)

nah i mean if young jeezy "snitched on himself" i think that was the entire thug motivation 101 album much less the smack dvd's BEFORE his album driving maybachs and phatoms and shit

you know how clubs take pictures of ballers and nicely dressed females at the club...like whatspoppin.net and all the other ones....lets just say them niggas wasnt exactly living quietly including jeezy...way way way before the albums

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if i was to find a video to explain how fucking stupid rappers are i guess this would be the poster boy of videos

(note: this was before his first album dropped)

i mean yeah, wave back and forth with a buncha diamonds and a god damn snowman medallion, on holding a cell phone with a buncha guys holding straps and im sure a real quiet investigation of your whole life will go on for years and years to come when you start appearing on boost mobile commercials

but liek he just said in that song...aint no secrets round here, nigga!