Shooting @ Dem Hoodstarz album release party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2003
I was @ tha realese party at somone got shot. On Tuesday,12 at The Mighty Gallery. I heard tha girl who got shot was related to Dem Hoodstarz...wonderin if anyone know's if she's alright.

Feb 13, 2004
HOPEFULLY SHE IS WE DON'T NEED THIS KIND OF SHIT AT BAY FUNCTIONS MANG. I KNOW WHEN I GO TO A SHOW I AIN'T LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. I'M THERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND THAT'S IT. BUT YOU GET DUMB PEOPLE THINKING THEY HAVE TO PROVE SOMETHING WITH A PISTOL.

Dec 20, 2003
damn man glad she was ok just cuz they didnt know someone got shot dont mean they were lying alot of times the shootings happen after the party is shut down and people are just hangin around after 2 like i said glad shes ok pz

Feb 13, 2004
kontac said:
She ok now she was shot on her side and released from the hospital today she a friend of the family
I'M GLAD TO SEE SHE'S OK MANG. THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT'S MAKES ALOT OF CITY'S NOT WANT TO HAVE RAP FUNCTIONS CAUSE OF STUPID MUTHA FUCKERS THAT GO AROUND SHOOTING FOLKS. PUT DOWN THE GUNS AND ENJOY THE SHOW DAMN.