3 Cheers For The Fresno Rapists!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
:::smh:::

FRESNO, California (AP) -- The rape of an 11-year-old girl may have involved as many as 10 men, most of whom are football players at local community colleges, police said.

Police arrested two men in connection with the rape Saturday night, and officials said they identified eight others as persons of interest in the case. Most or all are students at either Fresno City College or Reedley College, police said.

The victim, a runaway from a group home, went to a Fresno apartment complex Saturday night to visit an acquaintance, said police spokesman Jeff Cardinale.

While she was inside one of the units, she allegedly was sexually assaulted multiple times by several men, he said. (Watch a neighbor describe the suspects -- 1:41)

The girl then fled the apartment and sought help from a couple on the street who called police, Cardinale said.

The victim was taken to University Medical Center for an examination.

Mackey Davis, 20, and Eddie Scott, 19, were arrested on one count each of child molestation with a victim under 14 and oral copulation with a victim under 18. Both were being held Sunday at Fresno County Jail on $100,000 bail.

The rape allegedly took place in housing arranged by the Fresno City College football team. Davis and Scott were students at Reedley and may have been in the process of transferring to Fresno City, Cardinale said.

Calls and e-mails to the Fresno City athletic department were not immediately returned. Calls to Reedley went unanswered.

C

CCCUser925

i hope their assholes go from this "o" to this "O"...

fucking sick fucks...

Nov 5, 2004
First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was "Fresno Rapists - is that a new minor league team?"

In all seriousness, thats a horrible situation.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I know we laugh and joke around here a lot, but thats just plain sick. I feel bad for that little girl, and for the families who live in that complex with them dudes who also have little girls.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
wtf. 10 of em thought it would be a good idea? Thats a harsh statistic for pedofilia. young men as well.. thats real fucking bad.

I was havin a drunken conversation about serial killers, rapists and pedo's. (someone else was involved in this conversation, not just me bein drunk and weird).

Anyway my homeboy said that they can't help doin it, and after, they all feel really bad, really bad knowing that they can't help themselves, and knowing they'll do it again is torture for them blah blah blah. He said that they shouldn't be punished physichally cause the mental punishment is always there. He was sayin, one perpatrator shouldn't get killed for the satisfaction of a small group of people. Hell no! I was sayin, no, thats not it, it's cause they love the power and that they're in control. Simple. It's an evil pleasure. They definately get pleasure from it, so Kill them muthafuckas. I personally think they KNOW why they're doing it, unless they are completely doolally.