Pictures From Mac Dre's Birthday Bash -San Diego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
PHOTOS IN THE ORDER THEY WERE TAKEN!!!

1. LIL C.S AND PLAYBOY FLOYD (MOBKINGS)
2. DEMOLITION MEN (STREET DJ'S) BAY AREA
3. BOSSMAN HOGG
4. COOLIO DA UNDA DOG & DOUBLE R
5. J DIGGS
6. FANS
7. J DIGGS
8. SIDEWAYZ ENT.
9. COOP & J DIGGS
10. SUGA FREE J LOONE C MONEY

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah the show was off the hook. EVERYBODY did their thang! It felt good, because I was surprised how many people knew every song I performed. Shit, I've done shows out of town where not ONE person knew any of my songs, so it's always good to do a show in your City where your main fanbase is. And the people who threw it (151 Ent.) handled their business all the way around. They did a good job on the whole show, from the hall, to the soundman, to everything. I'm definitely going to be workin' with them in the future. Mira Mesa was off the hook that night!

@Coop is some of my performance going on the siccness dvd, along with the interview you did on me?

Nov 14, 2002
SouthSanDago said:
TRY CHECKING THE ARMORY IN DOWNTOWN AND OTHER HIP HOP STORES AROUND THE DOWNTOWN AREA. THEY ALSO JUST RECENTLY OPENED AN ARMORY STORE IN PACIFIC BEACH.
I've heard about the Armory before but never been there. What all do they sell there? Is it similar to Fambam?