GENERAL QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DON'T AIR NOTHIN...IF IT WAS REALLY BEEF IT WOULDN'T BE TALKED ABOUT...I JUST PUT THE FACTS ON THE TABLE...I DON'T GET ON THE SICCNESS TALKING SHIT OR HATIN ON ANYBODY..I MIGHT VENT EVERY ONCE & AWHILE...IT'S JUST FUNNY HOW PEOPLE TALK BEHIND THESE NAMES..I PUT MY NAME & LOCATION ON HERE SO THERE ARE NO DISCREPANCIES..IF I ANSWER A QUESTION ON HERE I ANSWER IT JUST LIKE I WOULD IF I WAS IN SOMEONE'S FACE...& ALSO I'M NOT ASHAMED 2 PUT SITUATIONS ON HERE 4 PEOPLE 2 KNOW..EVERYONE'S NOT A HATER & SOME PEOPLE CAN USE THESE POSTS CONSTRUCTIVELY 4 KNOWLEDGE OR WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE...A LOT OF Y'ALL POST SO YOU CAN TALK SHIT & SPREAD RUMORS...4 ME IT'S JUST ONE OF MANY OUTLETS I USE 2 DEAL WITH THE RAPWORLD...LUV ME OR HATE ME I STILL DO WHAT I DO & WALK THE WALK IF I'M GOING 2 TALK THE TALK...& I'M A 270 LB. BLACC MAN THAT WILL PUT ANY OF YOU DOUBTERS IN A BAD POSITION IF YOU PUSH THE WRONG BUTTONS....NOW WHAT?????????
LET THE BEHIND THE SCREEN SHIT TALKING OLYMPICS BEGIN!!!!!..........100

Jun 25, 2002
im not trying to get into some argument on here with you, but you did talk shit and doing so on the internet is gay. i think it was gay of other cats to come on here and talk shit about someone maybe snitching whether or not their right as well. everyone likes to hear drama and gossip but shit is just fucking idiotic. if you all have problems with eachother deal with eachother. no need to tell the world you got problems with someone, you a grown ass man, act it.
and for the record i actually like alot of your music, but that doesnt mean this thread isnt gay as fuck.

May 29, 2002
TAY CAPONE1 said:
ARE YOU CONSIDERED HARD OR REAL WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SOMEONE & EVERYTIME AN ALTERCATION OCCURS YOU BRING UP SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME OR TRY 2 BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO THE SITUATION????..HMMM!
I would say that is more of a buster. if you were really hard, you handle the shit yourself without talking about it.

but it aint all about being hard. when it comes to lives, there isnt any reason to be hard. you gotta learn to let shit go. beef should be something you eat and not a way of life. there has to be a point in your life where you are above the thug shit. I know it sounds squarish and gay but fuck it. you only live once, no use wasting your life over shit that dont need to go down. gang bangin is for the youngsters.

but this coming from someone that really hasnt lived that life. i've been around it plenty but it isnt me. I prefer to live life without enemies therefore i stay away from shit that could escalade into something I dont want to be a part of.

but fuck it, its 4am and I cant sleep.

D

Downunda-Connec

I got mates that throw names out when they get into a situation. I personally don't like doing that but I guess if it can give you an edge or avoid a situation then... to each their own.

I haven't had any problems in quite a while but I can't say I ever threw out a name to try and scare someone. When it all comes down to it you can throw out as many names as you want but at that time in that position it really doesn't matter - its just you and him and whoever else is around (I assume more of them than of you or you wouldn't be throwing out names...)

I always found it weird to hear them throw out a name of a good friend especially if he's there with you.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its funny how people say its gay and what not but whenever a good beef thread pops up like Ex Yuk and Game, 12 and Killa Tay and this week with the Wax and Hus business there is a fuckin feeding frenzy on the message boards with their 2 cents instigating the situations taking place. Its also funny that cats who responded to this thread probably took part in said feeding frenzies at least one time or another, everyones guilty of it at least once. When its petty rap beef like Yuk and Game fuck it say what you want but inother situations where there is street shit that i'm not part of I don't say shit cuz my 2 cents really don't help the situation any plus I don't personally know these people so I'm not gonna sidebust acting like I'm riding with them. Only thing i said about the wax hus thing is wax came with a hard track and despite the drama i'll most likley continue bumping wax and Hus's music, same with Game and Yuk, Killa Tay and B-12, Jay Tee and Bullet (well I'll knock some Jay Tee LOL) but anyways its all fun and games to the people on the sidelines but to the actual people involved thats real life shit they gotta deal with.

May 2, 2002
No, it doesn't make you HARD. Bringing in other people that would otherwise have nothng to do with the situation just means you want an AUDIENCE. If you got a problem with somebody, take it up with them personallly, man to man.

Sep 12, 2002
the way i was raised if u hard then get off who you mad at. 1 on 1.

but these days tho everybody smirkish you cant trust people to do that 1 on 1 shit. everybody got gunz, got ridaz, everybody off drugs so you never know whats gonna happen.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
TAY CAPONE1 said:
LET THE BEHIND THE SCREEN SHIT TALKING OLYMPICS BEGIN!!!!!..........100
lol, no shit....I remmember when someone signed on as "KILLA TAY" on N-Ridaz and was talking about it's funk on site when you see me, that you got a song on your next album clowning so called rappers like myself.....classic hiding behind a screen name.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
i know my niggas get involved whether i try to getem to or not, if niggas is smashin then we smashin, we dont set up one on ones, if we gettin down we gettin down, aint no rules.
when me and my brother Devious was growin up, niggas knew what time it was wit us, u couldnt get a fair one around here,lol..but thats just how we get down. Ive brought up names before too, I aint gon lie, but thats to give a nigga a chance and letem know what hes really gettin into cuz if he dont know me he probably knows the niggas thats gon get involved no matter wut, then when he realizes he mite wanna fallback cuz not everybody understands how far it will go, cuz nobody really WANTS to go there but it can and will go there............
God Made Dirt ---March 8th

Apr 25, 2002
i just think if u really a man about yours..and u got a problem with a dude..and u pursue that beef..u should get up one on one....now of course its them situatuions where somebodies just gonna get stomped out by more than one pair of kicks but overall im not about that..and i dont like throwin names into shit cuz i dont need to pump fear into someone...i dont like problems..but im a man first and formeost as a man ill throw these whenever necessary..my 2 doses

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
whats good witcha TAY . man this net aint shit just another way of communication . I never been wolfed on so much ever in my life till i touched a comp. alotta fools run they fingers on the net cuz its a way for them to be somebody they aint and cant be in real life. I been out here in the streets with you before you had an album out and after at shows and nobody tested or talked crazy to anybody we was rollin with without gettin smashed so fuckit it ! it iz what it iz. most the cats postin here just want to incite something between you and B-12 or just postin for shock value.

BESIDES ALL THAT I HOPE YOU AND THE FAMILY HAD A GOOD X-MAS .........BIG OSO

May 4, 2002
funny how u peeps say "handle it on the streets not on the internet" then when someone gets blasted on some real shit, all u people can say is "fuck that nigga for blastin so n so" lmfao at some of u fools

Status
Not open for further replies.