Liquid Assassin - Apocalypse: Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
The cover artwork is shit.. plain and simple.. don't tip-toe around it ahaha, though in saying that it is the content the album contains that is the important factor in people shilling out the 10 dollars to get the album in the first place..

ECF'NW.

Oct 20, 2008
lol

your right, its pretty shitty. I would never put an album out with a cover like that. Just interested in the music though really. I wonder if they will have it on itunes.

Feb 12, 2006
Wow, looking through their store items I never realized how much of a douche bag Killa C looks like. We all know he is one of the worst rappers ever but christ those pictures define douche baggery!

Jun 13, 2005
LA could be a great rapper if Tech would just invest SOME time and SOME money into his projects, I mean come on it looks like a 10 year old through this together with Photoshop. I hate to see what the production value is going to be (shivers).

Jul 1, 2007
LA could be a great rapper if Tech would just invest SOME time and SOME money into his projects, I mean come on it looks like a 10 year old through this together with Photoshop. I hate to see what the production value is going to be (shivers).
i seriously wonder if it's gonna be better than plott thick