SUMTHIN SERIOUS - Keepin It Green (wanted)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Yeh I just noticed that goddamn!!! How the hell is someone gonna bid $1000_+ on a cd? And for your info cash, 209 had that cd up there awhile back for under $200 I think. 209 you still have anymore? If any cd is worth $1000 it's tha kompound lol. Because I got that one :) And unlike derrick glass and the other fakes peddling that cd, mine is actually og and real ;)

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
hahaha that shit aint worth $1,000+. it really depends on whos bidding on it and how much they bid on it. i bet those 2 guys who were fighting it out thought they were gonna win it at only $450 - $500. HAHAHA i bet those foos arent gonna finish the transaction.

LOL @ ebay making almost $100 just on the final selling fee. fuckers haha

and if the buyer does pay...i hope hes not paying through PayPal. haha paypal takes a shit load of money from the payment too.

Jul 3, 2007
Dj, I bet the seller is hoping he don't pay via paypal either. Because if something goes wrong , uh oh :) And ebay/paypal got a good system going... They take your money, and you let them :)

Mar 14, 2006
^^ I don't know, UncleHowie from Westside France was the seller.
I was curious to see how much will the auction end, but i can't see it anymore too...

It's a good CD from Oaktown, but i would have not pay that much for it.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
i bid on the auction...and i got this message just a few minutes ago...
can somebody translate to english????

Cher(ère) djremarkable21xl,

Selon les données en notre possession, vous avez récemment participé à l?enchère suivante :

160213022928 - Sumthin Serious - Keepin It GREEN 1996 G-FUNK RARE

Or, nous avons été contraints de clôturer cette enchère. La transaction est donc considérée comme nulle et non avenue.

Conformément à notre Règlement sur le respect de la vie privée, nous ne pouvons vous communiquer plus de détails sur le motif de clôture de l?enchère.

Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour ce désagrément, et vous remercions pour votre participation active à la vie de la communauté eBay.

Cordialement,

Service consommateur (Département Règlements et Sécurité)

Mar 14, 2006
It's the generic message ebay send U when an auction is cancelled.
The auction has been closed before the end, no more explanation homie....