wut up w these rankers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
how come i spit my war stories on here and a mofos threads gets deleted, yet let another one of my fellow gangbangin east co co vet spit some shit about dumpin on folks and they threads stay up...whats this shit about...sometimes i get the feelin some of yall dont know what its really like to be a gangsta livin on the edge.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
if you think about it the anser your looking for is plane and simple. 114% of the ppl who post on this board is out for one reason and one reason only to extermanate the RATS of this world. While we do this we keep it to ourselves not come up on the message board on the internet and try to ask for help from ppl you dont even know. If you are really as "Crazy" as you want all of us to think you R' you wouldnt B' up on here asking for help. You would gather up you boys and handle your business. A true vet dont come up on the NET and ask for help.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
what you know bout gangstas ravage...besides what you see on menace 2 society and american me...fuckin scrap lover probl aint seen a gangsta 5 feet from you...kick rocks...you probly the ranker deleting my shit...cuz i know this board is full of down ass gangbanging ass crazy vatos locos who aint afraid to put steel or bullets in a scrap...

id apreciate an answer why my shit gets knocked down...cuz im real?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
your the fakest bitch on this board ya bitch. You expect ppl to belive that you are for real when your asking ppl what you should do? Ya Fake Ass BITCH! Does it look like im a mod? i dont have the option to deleat your shit stupid! Ive seen way more shit than you could just amagen. Your a fake ass hoe cake that wouldnt even know how to use a gun if you hade one.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
whaat?

i got guns..i shoot guns...if you want i can find you and shot you in the fucking head...the way i shoot up scraps out here in the town ya digs...you dojnt know me...you just a wannabe scrap...fucking scrap lover....is your mommy a scrap or some shit...maybe you know some indian lookalike scrap...you punk....meet me somewhere i wont fight you ill straight shoot you...this is n gang banging loco town gangsta...you dont know shit bout me.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
RAVAGE said:
why dont you ask someone what you should do about this you R' a fucking joke.
ummm..anyone got any suggestions ? should i just shoot this pounk or send my lil homeys to do it...ima OG rav...i dont need to promote my gangsterism...ima outlaw.