yukmouth presents the regime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

capo said:
techs on the album "godzilla" song called regime mobstaz then he's on another song called "somebody is gonna die tonight" but i dont know what album thats on....i like that ole shit wit Micah "attention all haters"
thanks for the info,you obviously know your shit,glad see some real tech fans on here finally.....
________
Buy iolite vaporizer

Jan 16, 2003
lol i buy lots of cds, it'z usually the hard to find shit that i download i live in new york where the fuck we gonna find albums like trajik, 57th street, twin hog, and all them other hot albums

regime mobstaz is hot but i'm feelin somebody gonna die tonight so much better

Jan 12, 2003
theres tons of "real" tech fans on here. Tons of us know way more than the people who you are even thankin right now who have replied to this thread. You just really havent had a good question yet or real good statement about tech yet that has sparked an interest in us to reply to, thats all.

Jan 12, 2003
I've seen every single one of those cd's you listed for sale online. Seriously, you just have to know how to look around and use the search engines. You'll find aaaannnnyything online!

Jan 16, 2003
yea but i don't got no credit card....if i had one, i'd be ordering all my shit and i'd be gettin new shit every day and shit but i don't got no damn card and i don't know anyone else with one so ordering online can be tough

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

betthatstang said:
theres tons of "real" tech fans on here. Tons of us know way more than the people who you are even thankin right now who have replied to this thread. You just really havent had a good question yet or real good statement about tech yet that has sparked an interest in us to reply to, thats all.
by the way,just so you know,my reply to that guy was a JOKE,haha,i wasnt serious,the only think i was thankin him for was being an idiot
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana

Jan 16, 2003
well, i wasn't talkin about all of the kc rappers yukmouth i bought all of his albums all of tech n9ne's i bought sole i was shocked to find sole in best buy up in here but when i talk about the local acts i talk about trajik, court dog and them other local albums

and techn9nehq, i could call you about not findin the yukmouth cd....i went to sam goody and they had none....they was sold out haha

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
yukmouth isn't from kansas city.....he's from oakland via la......point is i'm not buying the stories of people not being able to find his albums.
It was a nation wide release but I cant get it at any stores here in town either. I asked why but got fed bullshit from some nerd who lives to be a record store employee. Im not sure what the fuck the problem is. Same goes for the new lynch album. They have it behind the counter and you have to ask for it. And they only have like 4 at a time. WTF? Who knows when theyll get the yuk album

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
If I can find Yukmouth Godzilla and teh United Ghettos of America DVD in BFWV then anyone can find it.....I mean there are still homes in this state without indoor plumbing....well maybe not...but I am sure thurr is somewhurr back in one of dem dare hollers'

Jan 16, 2003
you got lucky lol

sometimes you find the best stuff in the weirdest places though....i first heard tech by accident i was lookin through the shit in k-mart i figured they would suck cause it'z all the clean and commercial shit but i was waitin for peoples and had to kill time i saw anghellic up in there and i heard it was good so i copped it and got hooked

a new york k-mart with anghellic is kinda weird, this was before absolute power even came out

but then again i found a brand new copy of lynch by inch in a 99 cent store....that was with the dvd and the bonus disc....i already had a copy, but i had to cop it anyway i sold that shit for 10 buckz haha