yukmouth presents the regime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tech is on 2 songs on the Yukmouth album

If he is talkin about the Regime album that came out....Tech is not on it. It's Yukmouth presents Regime Thugg Lords Lil Keke and Mad Max. Tight album, kinda hard to find, but its not a full Regime album.

Jan 16, 2003
well even though it'z only 15 minutez to download, if i don't like it, i'm not gonna want it and i'll delete it so technically it'll be worthless to me

but you got a point though, i should've downloaded it and checked it out for myself first

which i did....y'allz were right, it'z a hot album

peace

Jan 16, 2003
lol yea i downloaded it already but what i'm interested in is this:

on the album there's a few tracks, stallion, bumbel, thugs get lonely too and regime killers

does this mean i have the wrong album or just that their trackz without tech

Sep 13, 2002
theres an album called regime thug lords. lil ke and mad max. a real cd

then there is yumouth presents the regime. which is fake an just is songs by regime member that have already been released on there own cd's or compalations.

that is not a real cd and there isnt one unreleased song on it.

Apr 3, 2003
techs on the album "godzilla" song called regime mobstaz then he's on another song called "somebody is gonna die tonight" but i dont know what album thats on....i like that ole shit wit Micah "attention all haters"