Yukmouth & Gonzoe????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
these rappers on the west makin the westcoast look weak airing out all their personal beefs on the internet...whether its spider loc,yukmouth,game.fase,daz...handle that shit on the low like men...dont be no internet thugs

Nov 28, 2005
Quit hatin, he's just clearing some shit up that's going down with the regime. Just cuz he does it over the internet doesnt make him a internet thug, alls he is doing is tellin his side of the story. I think it deals with more than just being on the internet, least he has some ballz and step up and say somethin, wether it be on the internet, an interview or whatever.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
northwestside24 said:
Quit hatin, he's just clearing some shit up that's going down with the regime. Just cuz he does it over the internet doesnt make him a internet thug, alls he is doing is tellin his side of the story. I think it deals with more than just being on the internet, least he has some ballz and step up and say somethin, wether it be on the internet, an interview or whatever.
For reeaal. Its not like Yuk can hop on 106 and park and tell Big Tigg what's goin down. The only media outlet dude got for most his fans is the internet.

Oct 5, 2004
yuk has alot of points...

i aint sayin u doin this just in general.. but ya cant take sides in some shit like this.. this muthafucka (yuk) sayin his side who knows if its the truth or not. i aint callin the man a liar or nothin like that but ya just dont know. he could be blowin shit way the fuck up outta proportion but then again he could be layin nothin but truth. gonzoe could be doin the same shit... all in all the shits funny tho, that video had me rollin'

Oct 5, 2004
LOL!.. he said "im still punchin u in the muthafuckin face nigga" thats hilarious. he called his answering machine to prove some shit thats funny too..

my opinion: both these cats needa shut the fuck up