Yukmouth & Gonzoe????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
here found this over at *******....
Gonzoe is beefin hard with Yuk for several reasons. first and foremost is money. Gonzoe says he didnt get anywhere near what he was supposed to get from Yuk for ALL OUT WAR volumes 1 and 2, and says Yuk has been pressin up copies behind his back with out payin him or the other members of the Regime and thats why most of the Regime jumped ship. Gonzoe says he has more original members of the Regime rolling with him now than Yuk does.
Gonzoe also says that Yukmouth was robbed again recently in Germany for his chain and has an in depth interview on tape with some German cats who give every detail of the incident. Gonzoe will be putting out a diss mixtape about Yuk as well as a line of t-shirts dissing Yuk as well that are available at his store at www.blocwize.com. This shit is about to get crazy. i hope that they keep it on wax. here is a little more from gonzoe in his own words, below...

GONZOE
Blocwise Entertainment
Moderator Join Date: Jul 2005

of course he initiated this...
i dont beef for nothin, im a real hood nigga straight up and down, this motha fucka owes me money, and i think u motha fuckas would prefer me puttin out tshirts and woopin his ass opposed to me takin it to the streets. so instead of u hearin about this weak motha fucka that nobody gives a fuck about (in terms of fear), just got a motha fuckin hole in his head... this is better, because i get my money outa this motha fucker, and at the same time ill expose how much of a loud mouth bitch he is.
and BY THE WAY, that aint the real cover to the mixtape... its gonna be called "Gonzoe presents: The Real Regime: 1st Batallion, Casualties of War" Volume 1. an in depth, with DVD, on all the real shit that went down, not the fake shit that he likes to lead u to believe. Listen, this real shit, i held that nigga down as long as i could just because i do got some sorta love for the nigga, but like i said, i cant let my loyalty kill me. plus, it goes back to the fact that this nigga owes me money, and ima get it out his ass one way or another.
this blocwize forever man. not cut, and i still got the dragon on my arm as do all the other original regime members. and we takin that wit us at any and all costs.
p.s. Im ready for whatever nigga!!!

if yuk got jacked in germany,thats pretty pathetic

Aug 21, 2002
Good thing he cleared the Tech thing up from the gate... We would've felt as if something was between them because Tech's name is never mentioned, but for it to be on this occasion we would've felt there was animosity...