your thoughts on DZK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
and im sorry but even his bars are written out perfectly. he has to be on speed to come up with this type of perfection. but now after giving it some real thought, i think he is a severe perfectionist, but the weird thing is he never uses a certain word for the sake of "making something rhyme". thats why i love this guy so much. that and the face he rides beats to PERFECTION. he bobs in and out with intensity of eminem,ghostface,raekwon and alot of others i dont feel like typing right now. this track right here "BOW DOWN PRAY TO YOUR GOD" just SHITS all over organized religion and the first verse is ingenious in the way he flips it with the sheep being the followers and the churchmen are killing them graphically.
HE USES THE WORD "FUCK" THREE TIMES. THAT IN ITSELF IS AMAZING

May 11, 2002
is that the one that they did right around the time "black hawk down" came out?
I have no idea as to when the track came out man to tell you the truth. I tried asking Fatal Wisdom some question's to get more info about his music on another board and he never replied to me.